A Man Called Horse

Playaa

Girlfriend is in a college course that she is doing from home.

The teacher let her know today that she has to watch the film A Man Called Horse and write about it by Friday.

Bad part...we can't find the film anywhere in town.

Anyone want to help a brother out? Tell me about the film? Someplace to find it?

The teacher let her know today that she has to watch the film A Man Called Horse and write about it by Friday.

Anyone want to help a brother out? Tell me about the film? Someplace to find it?

She should ask her professor where she can find the movie. Maybe he/she has a copy heh, or at least contact some of her classmates, someone might have gotten lucky.

Also document the steps you took to try and find the movie. If it proves to be an impossible task to locate it, she should be allowed to do an alternate assignment.

Shaftiel

She should ask her professor where she can find the movie. Maybe he/she has a copy heh, or at least contact some of her classmates, someone might have gotten lucky.

Also document the steps you took to try and find the movie. If it proves to be an impossible task to locate it, she should be allowed to do an alternate assignment.

Shaftiel

I took some cinema courses in college, and I would go with what Shaftiel suggests. Since all colleges differ (and she's taking the course at home), I can't really assume these options will work, but they're steps I would definitely take in the same situation. Contacting the professor on this problem would likely be a priority though, even if the other options do not seem viable. The alternate assignment seems to be the most likely solution.

This sounds like a short essay, maybe 2-3 pages, considering the timeframe that the professor has given your girlfriend. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised at a 4-5 page essay. o0o Good luck in your search.

Sadly, her college is crap.

Lindenwood university in St. Louis.

It's one of the crappiest colleges I've ever seen as far as running things.

She gets screwed over nearly every class because some administrative task is screwed up.

For example, she dropped a course with the colleges permission. At the end of the semester she got a failing grade in that course. After years (literally) of phone calls and letters written, the grade is still on her record as failing and has actually screwed up her GPA.

Yeah. Don't go to Lindenwood.