Map Night January 24th

shaftiel

Maybe I've missed all of it, I went looking for custom maps night earlier, and have done so pretty much on the hour every hour since 7 cst, then guessed I'd missed it, so went looking for TF2, but I can't find anyone.

Has there been an IP change?

Heh, not malaria. I don't really want to get into it, but suffice it to say, I had an infection that caused me to fall into a light coma from Saturday until the early morning yesterday. Its is now under control, but I still have intense pain and loss of hearing in my right ear due to the infection. I am hoping that that will subside and my hearing will return. So if you do see me playing, its probably safe to attack me from the right, because I will have no idea you are there heh :)

Shaftiel

Heh, not malaria. I don't really want to get into it, but suffice it to say, I had an infection that caused me to fall into a light coma from Saturday until the early morning yesterday. Its is now under control, but I still have intense pain and loss of hearing in my right ear due to the infection. I am hoping that that will subside and my hearing will return. So if you do see me playing, its probably safe to attack me from the right, because I will have no idea you are there heh :)

Shaftiel

not to self, attack from the right side

glad your ok