Question

Guest ThruX

Guest ThruX
Guest ThruX
Guest ThruX
Guests

Is there any way to toggle between left hand and right hand shooting during gameplay? I figured maybe I could peek better around corners.

I figured maybe I could peek better around corners.

Your crosshair is still going to be in the middle of your screen. So good luck with that.

yeah, but if he wants to look around a left corner, he can have his gun in his right side and have an unobstructed view, reverse for a right corner

Shaftiel

Your crosshair is still going to be in the middle of your screen. So good luck with that.

In UT2k4, a right/left oriented gun would shoot slightly off-center from the crosshairs. In that case, it's always best to either a) not show the gun at all, or B) keep the gun in the center. Not sure if this is the same for CS:S.

yeah, but if he wants to look around a left corner, he can have his gun in his right side and have an unobstructed view, reverse for a right corner

Shaftiel

I think this was the point

Your handedness only changes the overlay on your screen. Everyone else will see you as right-handed all the time.

Well, I see everyone as left handed. So there.

Shaftiel

I normally don't see people, they see me and then shoot me. :(