Retro visible on server list?

Flitterkill

It seems that retro ain't showing up on the server browser as it should - meaning no one can find us.

Help us fix this please.

I'll/someone will edit this post after we try something new.

1) We just cycled through our lan - not lan setting to see if that may kicks us back on the list - someone please look and see if we are showing up happy-like on the master server list.

2) We have now also switched through various region settings - east, west, world - none of that did anything either.

3) Searching for us by the Deagal (sp?) map produced a few servers outside of the USA, but not us.

-Fk

it wasnt the past couple days for me.. is now tho, i had to go into my history to find it

:shrug03:

can you find it in the master list now (not through your history)?

can find it in favorites now, had to go in thru history before when it wasnt coming up in favorites.. same with dm server

it wasnt the past couple days for me.. is now tho, i had to go into my history to find it

:shrug03:

can you find it in the master list now (not through your history)?

can find it in favorites now, had to go in thru history before when it wasnt coming up in favorites.. same with dm server

Favorites and history are different than just a blind server search. I've tried a few times today and even with the search limited to servers playing aim_deagle7k, Retro does not show up even after letting it spend 5 minutes searching.

Shaftiel

• 3 weeks later...
I let it sit for an hour... still no good.

EDIT: wait... the out-of-game server browser is broken. 7800 servers with no game filter?

notthere.png

This was last week:

Everyone here feel free to browse for our two css servers and let us know if you see them (instead of using your server bookmarks)

I removed all filters, and refreshed. 14493 servers total, I can see our deathmatch server and the private match server. I cannot see retro.

Last nite I refreshed and saw DM, Private Match, and Retro Test. No retro. Only ~ 5000 servers total.

• 1 month later...

1:30pm on May 15, 2009, no gcftw servers in the main internets server list, so I jumped into whatever the server is called now using my bookmark and played a few rounds. by the time I had to leave, there were 3-4 other random peeps in there.

FYI