Amazing... I guess everyone does have hacks heh

shaftiel

I was getting tired of people always complaining about hacks and claiming that everyone used them. So I went and looked to see just how easy it was to find hacks. WOW. I am amazed at how many people cheat! It boggles the mind... here is a picture of one of the sites I found, look at how many downloads there have been JUST TODAY!

post-2201-1237311529_thumb.jpg

Shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, am I to believe that some of you are just now finding this out or just realizing it to be such a big fact. Probably the biggest reason I don't play anymore. I just recently re-installed COD4, I find myself jumping from server to server at times because of the hacks that don't get detected by PB. Biggest one is (walling), if you play COD4 make sure you find a server that is still running kill cam. It amazes me that these guys still use walling with KC running, its as if they think we won't notice.

You guys that have been playing CSS all this time know when they are and aren't. I for one couldn't really figure out if they were or not so I just left it as a maybe and played on. I play my game right out of the box, no tweaks no super slap shot exec's just straight up install and play. If people consider me any good after that, then its comforting to know that I got that way on my own.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with a tweak or so but if you have to use the hacks to get any fun out of the game then stop playing it.

Its all just fun, even the competitions were a lot of fun, clan matches in CSS and UT were the best ever. I miss the matches, I really enjoyed those.