My New Car! (Pics!)

samurai nightling

looks good from side profile but that front end is quite possibly the ugliest front end i've ever seen... the back ain't much better. the main problem is that it looks like it has a face on both ends. the front has this big stupid grin and the back looks like some kind of insect.

cool that it's a 6spd. looks like a ton of options standard. i'm also sure it's fun to drive. i just can't get past that front end. i don't even think it's a love it or hate it thing. i truly believe that car will be looked back upon 50 years from now as one of the worst looking cars of all time.

(edited)

So I'll post some of the specs of this model, and the standard features.

2.5 liter 4 cylinder 167 HP, 168 lb-ft torque FWD

21/29 mpg city/hwy

dual chrome exhaust

Lip Spoiler

6-speed manual

17in. alloy rims

Fog Lights

Turn signals on side mirrors

Tilt and telescopic steering wheel.

Sport seats

Cruise control

Power everything, except the seat adjustments.

Bluetooth, great since its a manual

Tells everything such as current and average fuel economy, temp outside, distance til empty, tire pressure monitoring, distance til next tire rotation, distance til next oil change. Radio/bluetooth/screen controls all on the steering wheel.

Blue welcome lights that shine at your feet and onto the power window controls, you can only see it very good at night.

AUX input, 2 12-V power outputs

CD/radio/mp3 capable stereo with 6 speakers

More things than i can remember, sport suspension i think?

I got all of this for right about $19800 after taxes and title. So much stuff for such a great price, gotta love it!

EDIT* I forgot to mention that I get FREE oil changes for the life of the vehicle at the dealership!!

Edited by samurai nightling

Nice car! I personally like the looks Mazda has to offer on their cars. I really like the redesign of the 3's. I didn't realize they bumped them up to 6-speeds. My wife and I took a 5-door w/ manual tranny out for a test drive about 1 year ago, and absolutely loved it.

IMO, hands down, the best bang for your buck out of all the other compact cars out right now. So many standard features for fairly low price. Good choice!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...