lex is a car salesman

LexDiamonds

hey guys and gals,

I recently, 2 months ago, start selling cars for a living. I was tired of my old job and love sales. So I thought I would help everyone out and give you guys a heck of a deal on a new or pre-owned vehicle. And i just need to sell cars. I'm in Kokomo Indiana and can bring a car as far as 200 miles or so away. I know some of you live in or around indiana. I can discount the cars alot. I sell new Toyotas, Hondas, and Fords, and I sell alot of different Pre-owned vehicles as well. call me, Chris Scott, 765-419-0940, or 1-800-648-4111 and ask for Chris

"Ring......Ring.....Mmm. Yesss. Im Chris's lover you see.....and he's been ignoring his "real" family if you know what I mean. Men now-a-days. So, you see, the judge told me to find out what he makes per hour....you know what I mean sissster...Oh, you probably shouldnt tell his wife about this...you understand...he's waiting for that "right moment"....

Um, yeah, so WHAT kind of deal were you GONNA give me?

Hmmm?

:)

(edited)

www.kokomoautoworld.com

i can take about 1000 off most cars, unless there is an internet discount applied to it. then it really depends on what we paid for the car. but believe me i can beat about anybody else's price.

also, alot of our new cars have rebates on them, mainly the toyota and fords. however some of the honda's have room to move the price around. our pre-owned cars i usually have more room to play with .

Edited by LexDiamonds

(edited)

Put me on your list. Keep an eye out for a 04 Ford crew cab pickup. Needs to be a diesel and under 100k miles. Email me if you get one within the next couple weeks. If you do not I will probably already found one local.

Edited by ThruX

hate when they dont put prices on web sites...

do u know this one?

Year: 2005

Make: Ford

Model: Super Duty F-250

Trim: XLT

Exterior Color: BLACK

Interior Color:

Transmission:

Comments:

Internet Price: Please Call

Stock Number: P9189A

Mileage: 80,574

VIN: 1FTSX21P95ED00089

we just took that truck in on trade, i'll get a price and post it. i'll post the price that we are asking and let you know what i can do on it also. thats why that one dosent have a price, plus we just hire some stupid local company to manage our website prices and pictures and they suck.

(edited)

it is a diesel, crew cab so not sure about the 4x4, i'll get all the specs on it and post it this after noon, i think i got it, yeah its a 4x4.

apacity/Dimensions

Passenger Capacity: 6

Revolutions/Mile @ 45 mph - Rear: 662

Revolutions/Mile @ 45 mph - Spare: 662

Front Wheel Size (in): 17 x 7.5

Rear Wheel Size (in): 17 x 7.5

Spare Wheel Size (in): 17 x 7.5

Steering Type: Power

Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 13.66 x 0.58

Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 13.39 x 0.47

Front Head Room (in): 41.4

Front Leg Room (in): 41.0

Front Shoulder Room (in): 68.0

Wheelbase (in): 141.8

Cargo Box Length @ Floor (in): 82.4

Cargo Box (Area) Height (in): 20.0

Cargo Volume (ft³): 64.8

Mechanical

Drivetrain: 4-Wheel Drive

Curb Weight - Rear (lbs): 2594

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs): 9200

Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs): 15000

Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs): 5000

Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs): 500

Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs): 8200

Fifth Wheel Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs): 8200

Fifth Wheel Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs): 820

SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM: 300 @ 5000

Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low: 2.72

Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary): 650

Rear Wheel Material: Steel

Edited by LexDiamonds

(edited)

[utube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStY4-qPO5A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStY4-qPO5A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/utube]

Edited by ThruX