Someone hacking on GC server

bushwack

There is someone always playing on the server going as ( . He an ok player not that great, but every time I join he starts calling me a ()&&*^( hacker. Today he was playing but then he left, rejoined and never missed me. Check the logs please Flitter. Is Flitter even around???

Wow! There is life here! Yes, I've seen "(" playing and totally agree with Bush. ( has a real attitude...

The reason I looked here to start with was that I was wondering if Flitter could put up some additional maps? The GC server has one of the best pings for me and I like that it's not flooded with bots like some of the servers that are left. I think it would be used a lot more with some added variety. I know somehow Flitter put this server up for free and begars can't be choosers but I'd consider rejoining if it would stir things up a bit. Or I'd consider sponsoring Bush's admin as I know he still plays and knows much more about how to manage the server than I do.

I promise to upload maps once I relearn hows to do that. I actually had no idea *anyone* used the server anymore...

Also, yes $40, though I suspect there will be changes there soon...

-Fk

Yes, there are still a few of us hard cores like Bush and I around that play. Death Warrant is still fairly active though about half the maps there are either crazy Death Dome type maps or maps with toooooo many vehicles (I'd really love to play regular Nevermore again some time...). Omnipotent is always super mod'd. I think the GC server would get some use with some more maps and it would be much appreciated if you can do that Flitter. Thanks!!!!

Wow! There is life here! Yes, I've seen "(" playing and totally agree with Bush. ( has a real attitude...

Or I'd consider sponsoring Bush's admin as I know he still plays and knows much more about how to manage the server than I do.

Yeah he has potty mouth issues but that's not the problem, I can handle that as can most people. It's just when he says your hacking so he logs off and logs back in with hax in hand. Nobody I know wants to play with someone who is aimbotting and people will leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Crap!!! You guys are still among the living :biglaugha:

Funny this is brought up just played the pathetic beta of Huxley. It has potential but I do have to admit

it plays alot like UT2k4. Now if they can just put in some onlsaught it might be worth playing, otherwise I don't think so.

If you guys are still playing I might have to load up the ol UT2k4 again just to play around with ya. I'm really pretty disappointed in COD MW2 no dedicated servers and that spells crap. I like the game itself but for now there are to many issues with the server situation that i don't like. Well I might just load up the ol UT tonight and give it a whirl!! :peace:

Now mind you, its still beta. And a poor beta at that. Its hard to get it to download and the servers are only running at certain times of the day.

The MMO part is running good as for now. When you grab a quest you walk into the world and go to first person view, you can however go back to 3rd person if you want. P2P is really bad!! The lag is so bad as of now that you don't even see your shots. Not even playable right now.

However, the p2p is practically just like UT2k4. You move jump and fire just like it, if you didn't know it was Huxley you would think your playing UT 2k4 again. Like I said, it really has potential but if all they are going to have is TDM then I don't think I'll look into it. I got spoiled on Onslaught!!

I didn't know the Open Beta started, I played Phase One and Two of the Closed beta... not sure I liked it from what I played. The sniper class (Phantom) is almost completely useless. They start with two rifles, one is an anti-shield rifle and the other is a sniper rifle. Both don't work very well not zoomed in and the environments are so small, they are hard to use zoomed in. It's tough to get off even two shots before another class can be right on top of you. The only time you CAN use them really is in the battlefields and everyone totally whines about it.

I guess what I was looking for in Huxley was really what Borderlands turned out too be.

• 2 weeks later...

I played some TAM last night. Wow I'm rusty! I also played some Ons with Danimal and Phx Ice. There was one other guy in there who was pretty good. Didn't take too long to get combos down again though. I hadn't touched the game since... April?