Dragonfire?

Clueless

So, it has been well over a week since she has visited the forums or been in the server, and for her, that is a rarity. I sent her a PM last week and never heard back, but what worries me is that i've been told that people with her phone number have been unable to reach her as well.

Does anyone here know her well that can verify any of this? Just kinda concerned, hope everything is alright with her...

same here, myself and san has tried calling her the past couple days but we have not been getting any responce. Last thing we heard from her is she said she will not be able to go online for at least a couple weeks or a month.

just patiently waiting for a callback

Edited by Sedah

Not to detract from DF, but there's a couple people MIA that I've also been worried about.

Pavid- last known to have some sort of serious health issue

Kilz- deployed to Iraq and haven't heard from him since. Maybe some xT people know his first name? Cross reference with MIA/KIA records?

Anybody have any contact info (or just contact) with these two?

Not to detract from DF, but there's a couple people MIA that I've also been worried about.

Pavid- last known to have some sort of serious health issue

Kilz- deployed to Iraq and haven't heard from him since. Maybe some xT people know his first name? Cross reference with MIA/KIA records?

Anybody have any contact info (or just contact) with these two?

Glad to hear Dragon is okay and accounted for!

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Pavid in far too long. His medical condition was in a very bad state the last time we spoke and I fear for the worst but at the same time he had mentioned that sitting up at a computer had become far too difficult, so I hope that all it is. I don't have any other way of contacting him outside of these forums and Steam/Xfire.

Kilz I have on facebook, he's finished his latest tour and is home safe!

Surely somewhere there is a secret group out there planning the destruction of WoW so that the poor souls lost can be unplugged and return to society...

If there isn't, I'll chip in $5 to start one.

"WoW is why we can't have nice things." - some wise guy