If you could chose one...

Clueless

Dream car, what would it be? Would you go for speed? Flash? Or pure luxury?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mine would probably be something old and rare, and not easily obtainable...maybe a Duesenberg or an old original Bugatti...

How about you?

R8 has been rising as one of the best IMO, especially after I saw the youtube video of it driving in Snow like it was an SUV.

However, my favorite for dream car for quite some time is a 911 Turbo:

2010-porsche-911-gt3.jpg

GC Alumni

Nice, we have them coming in the shop all the time, I haven't driven one as new as the 997 you posted, but i'm sure i'll get the chance sooner or later, then I can rub it in report back with details.

My boss has a 996 GT Cup car, which if you aren't familiar, is a full race car bought directly from Porsche, race ready. He is going to Sebring to race next month. I'll try to snap a few pics of it.

If I were going for track/road "fun", then Nightling beat me to the punch, I'd probably take the M3 route as well, they'll be releasing a competition package for the stock M3 in Europe shortly, but I'd definitely take the newly announced GTS over that. (I'm a huge BMW fan, I had a '99 M3 GT2/GT limited of which they only built 50 in right hand drive before I moved stateside, currently driving a 2008 335ci and about to order the Dinan S1 package for it).

I'm pretty sure you're a bike man Clue, so you'll probably appreciate this: linky

If it was for a mix of luxury and pleasure, it'd definitely be something from the Aston Martin stable, probably the DBS.