Early Bird Events

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really wanted to go to Cedar Point this year Ebil, we can wait until later, missing one cookout never hurt anyone, and who knows they might still be partying when we get back. It doesn't really bother me. If the park closes at 10pm we would have plenty of time to enjoy everything even if we got there late afternoonish. That would also mean Lousiest would probably be able to make it.

:shrug03: Let's see what happens maybe my flight time will change.

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you have come to frag fest early before, do you just leave your computers in your hotel room until Friday? Last year I had a laptop as opposed to a desktop I am bringing this year and didn't arrive early so just wondering...

For those of you have come to frag fest early before, do you just leave your computers in your hotel room until Friday? Last year I had a laptop as opposed to a desktop I am bringing this year and didn't arrive early so just wondering...

Yeah Jibba, I just bring all my stuff to my room, they have wireless so you can get online and everything also. If you're worried about housekeeping just put a Do Not Disturb sign on the knob, although I'm sure everything would be fine.

Also we will probably be leaving earlier now on Wednesday to go to Cedar Point, I'm thinking we should meet around 9am Wednesday morning in the hotel lobby.

There will be no thunderstorms! Of course if there are we will have to play board games and card games at the hotel I suppose. Although I am not expecting any t-storms, every day(for pre event stuff) is going to be awesome and sunny as every year before has been...

Way to be the bearer of possible bad news Jackie. :D

Edited by DragonFire

There will be no thunderstorms! Of course if there are we will have to play board games and card games at the hotel I suppose. Although I am not expecting any t-storms, every day(for pre event stuff) is going to be awesome and sunny as every year before has been...

Way to be the bearer of possible bad news Jackie. :D

Dragonfire uses her positive attitude as her umbrella! :luxhello:

Yeah Jibba, I just bring all my stuff to my room, they have wireless so you can get online and everything also. If you're worried about housekeeping just put a Do Not Disturb sign on the knob, although I'm sure everything would be fine.

Also we will probably be leaving earlier now on Wednesday to go to Cedar Point, I'm thinking we should meet around 9am Wednesday morning in the hotel lobby.

Mapped it and it says it is a little under an hour and a half drive one way, so that sounds fine to me.