Early Bird Events

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)

Yeah, before golf, so probably on Wednesday. I changed my flight to fly in on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, lol.

Ebil is obsessed with wanting to go to Cedar Point, but as long as it isn't paintball, I'm fine.

Edited by JackieChan

Come on Jackie, wonder if you could have a paintball AWP...think about it. :wiggle2:

I'm not getting hit in the neck again and walking around with what looked like a hickey, lol.

I am guessing Cedar Point is an amusement park or something?

:o

It's known for it's roller coasters. I've never been on one higher than 200 feet though. I don't have a huge problem with heights anymore, but the sensation of free-falling is not something I'm too fond of.

1.) Ok, so shaftiel is a vampire.....it probably happened just like the scene from the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula where Dracula leads Lucy through the gardens, except insert Shaftiel for Dracula and Jackie for Lucy. :=

2.) In honor of shaftiel we need to have a nerf sword fencing contest.

• 4 weeks later...

Thursday during the day, didn't we do it all in the same day? Or am I remembering wrong?

lol yeah I think so... I don't remember doing both on the same day, because when golf is done we setup the tables and such.

So if we're going to go do something it'll need to be early Wednesday before we have to pack the trailer/pre-party. Or on Tuesday.

I'll be buying my tickets by the end of the month I believe... need to pay off my CC first. >.>

We need a definitive answer to when this is going to happen. I think if we left Wednesday, that should work just fine. I'm not sure how long it takes to get to Cedar point from the hotel, but I do remember it being a ways out, so we'd leave early Wednesday morning. We would have plenty of time to enjoy rides and such, and still make it back to the cookout later in the evening.

So about 2 hours to get there from the hotel? Cedar Point opens at 10am, so I say we should leave by around 7:30am to make sure we have everything set. If we leave Cedar Point by 4:30 -5:00pm we should make it back to the cookout in no time, and would have spent 6-7 hours at the park.

What do you guys think about this plan? Is 6-7 hours enough time to spend at Cedar Point?

• 4 weeks later...