Mah new TV!

Laz.e.rus

I bought a LG LCD HDTV last June, on closeout. I got it for 33% of retail. Good TV, great pic. Never had anything like it before. Got a samsung blu-ray, but kept my orig amplifier.

My wife and I had literal headaches from the 120hz 1080p picture on the blu-ray; it rocked hard, specially on newer movies. However...I've found that most of the newer movies on blu-ray don't have plain old Dolby 5.1...They've got Dolby True HD 5.1 or whatever...so my amp ends up playing them in pro-logic or some other 15 year old crap...sounds horrible.

The lesson. Get a compatible amp...even if it is not really $$$. It will be worth the $3-400.

Niiiice...I luuuuv my current setup except my 46" 120hz Aquos isn't in the picture (52" Sony Bravia, few generations old, trails like crazy cuz it's only 60hz), still BluRays look pretty incredible and the sound system caps it all off (7.1 Pioneer for those interested, Sony satellites with 300W sub plus two PA dual 10" towers for L/R).

16663363946115494510605.jpg

Hurry up with those pics!