Baby Boy

ordersin

Hey Guys and Gals, i've been a rather busy Daddy. My Wife and I had a baby boy . Logan born May 2 2010. My wife was so happy to get a bit of help removing the Monster from her. 42 weeks plus 10 days... GET OUT. First words from the Doc..wow..big head.. 8lbs 9oz 20" My wife is a small lady.

Not sure how to post a pic of my Boy. i'm gonna try..... i haven't been online because i've also been buying my business back from a partnership. Rebuilding a new client d-base and getting the salon ready for june....holy cow..that is just a few days away......

I hope the upload works...God bless and be back soon...

ps....the baby looks so damn cute...Logan takes after his mother, my dna got kicked aside..my boy look so asain...damn cute..

Ordersin.... Peter...

Congrats. I am new daddy as well. My daughter haylee was born Feb 23rd =] its been fun so far

no doubt. a great learning curve for me....love it. I love the girls name. I try to post a pic of my boy sometime

(edited)

HAHA! Congrats! Sounds like our first, he was 8lb 9oz! He was 3 weeks late and he was so big he broke his collar bone on the way out!

:twitch: i pictured the scene from Family Guy where Louis gave birth to Chris

Ebil... During our 4th being born I was laughing so hard I almost pee'd my pants because I was watching Old School and it was the part where Will Ferrel shoots himself with the dart gun (I had never seen it before).. Holly was pushing and the doctor told the nurse to turn off the TV!! It would have been bad but Holly was laughing at it as well..

Edited by Batman

HAHA! Congrats! Sounds like our first, he was 8lb 9oz! He was 3 weeks late and he was so big he broke his collar bone on the way out!

Ebil... During our 4th being born I was laughing so hard I almost pee'd my pants because I was watching Old School and it was the part where Will Ferrel shoots himself with the dart gun (I had never seen it before).. Holly was pushing and the doctor told the nurse to turn off the TV!! It would have been bad but Holly was laughing at it as well..

full of win

full of win

lol watching TV through child labor.