NEED SOMEONE TO DO LOGO!

Clueless

Ok, so the simple theme we are going with is FragFest:MMX.

Need a tshirt design that is cool but at the same time simple, as we are running low on time and we need to get these things printed up. You could also incorporate the logo into the GC tshirt design that FK did...i'll try to find a link to that.

So, that being said, we need someone good with the graphic art stuff on the computer to pump this thing out, the owner of the selected design will get a free shirt :)

*update* Here is a link to the tshirt idea FK had for a GC tshirt GC shirt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni

Hmm...if you mean the logo on the GC tshirts that I linked in the first post, nope, but I could probably get the logo from FK since he made it. I'll try to get it tomorrow. Feel free to do anything that you think looks cool, you might come up with something better, who knows.

Ok... I went through a lot of different ideas, let me get them up on like (The one I actually finished, not all the ideas)...Image Upload or some site. (Warning, they'll be FULL Size, I used a Large T-Shirt Size(Male) To get the size of the image.)

EDIT: Sorry but I wont need the GC logo, lol. I was gonna use it for the first design.

EDIT2: Pffft, Logo+Shirt cant be displayed because Image Shack sucks.

Full Logo

So tell me what you guys think? I can always add more to it if you want.

Edited by ValenAlvern

GC Alumni

I like it, although the figures seem a bit to black and white, mostly black, which kinda hides alot of detail....and is that a bow that the one dude is holding? lol.

Not 100% sold on the text, but i keep going back to it in an attempt to have it grow on me, i am having marginal success :)

It's pretty good, and I am thankful that you are putting in the time. I would also be interested in seeing the GC logo design...I had imagined the circle type logo with either fragfestohio:MMX at like a 45 degree angle going through it, or the fragfestohio at the top sorta rounded, following the shape with the MMX at the bottom, straight. It might look like crap, but that was the only thing that popped into my brain....other than pizza, which I took care of immediately :D

Thanks dude, keep it flowin!

Vali said to make a pacman one ... the thumbnail preview is all warped click it for the real image

Digging the Final Fantasy more, but still nice. :D

Need a tshirt design that is cool but at the same time simple, as we are running low on time and we need to get these things printed up. You could also incorporate the logo into the GC tshirt design that FK did...i'll try to find a link to that.

We can keep it just as the text I'll clean it up maybe we can stick the GC stamp logo on the back of the shirt all small like at the top of the shirt.

Why would you have them holding roman weapons? They are clearly SWAT members or some modern day police, its just makes zero sense to me that they would be holding those weapons... I think it just needs to be a bit more simplistic, with not so many symbols in the wording, a couple are good, but not too many, theres a point where its too much. I would try my hand at a logo if i had my other computer, but i have neither time nor photo shop on this comp.

Edited by samurai nightling

Why would you have them holding roman weapons? They are clearly SWAT members or some modern day police, its just makes zero sense to me that they would be holding those weapons... I think it just needs to be a bit more simplistic, with not so many symbols in the wording, a couple are good, but not too many, theres a point where its too much. I would try my hand at a logo if i had my other computer, but i have neither time nor photo shop on this comp.

MMX is Roman for 2010. Also when creating a Logo you have to be consistent, can't have everything being a different font.

Edited by ValenAlvern