Apology.

zabroon

To Dragonfire.

I'm sorry for tking and using bad language in the cs source server, I will not be doing any of that if you decide to unban me.

I have made this account because I enjoyed playing in this server and I hope you accept this apology.

ZABROOOOOOOOOOON.,

I've been unbanned and I've played a little but right now I can't connect to the servers.

I get the same message about me being banned from the server! :S

Please help :$

There is an issue with the current version of Mani's Admin Plugin where it stores its bans outside the normal ban list. The short story is that the plugin re-bans people on every map change, so if an unban gets done outside of MAP it won't be effective.

You are unbanned now if STEAM_0:0:33305947 is your Steam ID.

• 1 month later...

Some guy muted me earlier and it was really uncalled for, his name is lunk or something like that.

PS. I've been playing for a while on the server and I dont think I'm THAT annoying 0_o

I wont apologize for this btw, this guy is a *********************. (still respecting the rules)

I'm not an admin, but have been a long time member. Lunk has been a member even longer, since 2003 i believe, and an admin for quite some time. If he muted and/or slayed you, then I'm sure it was for good reason at the time. We try to keep the server fun, and there is sometimes a fine line between fun banter and abusive chatter. I do not know the entire circumstance but I do know that there is a glitch in the game right now that I believe surfaced from the new updates where alive teamates can hear dead teamates in teamchat. I believe the gc team is addressing that issue but until it is resolved, we need to do our best to keep the gameplay fun & fair, and keep chatter to a minimum when dead so that those that are alive can fully appreciate the gameplay. I am guilty of slipping on this myself sometimes.

If that is not the issue, then I am sure we will hear from the admin side soon and this misunderstanding can be put behind us.

Until then, keep playin with us, have fun, and be courteous and professional to your fellow gamers.

RoGuE

I appreciate your help guys, I suspect it is because of that dead talking to alive through the mic thingy, but the thing is, I rarely use my mic and I got no warning whatsoever and it was a permanent mute.

That's what ticked me off! why on earth is it a PERM? , It really is okay if im muted, its not like I'm on CS to chat, but I cant even ask where the bomb is and stuff like that which is really, really annoying.

Just wanted a chance to respond to this. Seeings how I haven't really banned anyone as of late. It seems a little strange to have to come here to respond to a complaint.

You were initially slapped and given a verbal warning about team attacking (myself whom you attacked) because it was the second time you blatantly team attacked. Next round you did it again, so I slayed and verbally warned again. Next round you do the same thing, so I slayed you again. Now I could understand if this was happening in a battle, but you did it right as we left spawn at start of round with nary an enemy in sight. The next step was going to be a 1 hour ban, but apparently you finally connected the dots and stopped team attacking.

Unfortunately, I've watched you play when I'm on and you have a pattern of team attacking like this. There are a couple others who do this also. And I think it's just a new group of players playing on our server testing their boundaries so to speak.

That's all I have.

Peace.

This whole issue is over thanks to Barashin, but Lunk you're not accurate with your account of things. I DID team attack you INTENTIONALLY. 5 hours after you muted me for no apparent reason(at that time).

I shot you in the leg with a pistol just so you can read my name and remember to un-mute me. But it was clear you were just happy to see this happening so you can just slay me.

You muted me and I had no other way of communicating. I cant type nor speak on the mic. So what the hell dude?..

And about that pattern you're talking about?.. Bro I've been playing for more than a month and all the players can tell you that I'm no TKer. I get excited sometimes but who wouldn't when you're as good as teh effin zabroon.

peace out bros