Forum Upgrade this Weekend

Flitterkill

GC Board Member

Yep - it'll be in the profile in the same spot where you change IM, email, location, all that stuff.

At first options will be somewhat limited but I'll add more specific stuff as we go on (and the space allows)

When it goes online I'll probably just have it zeroed out with only one choice for each field until I get the graphics made.

And yeah, the magical view new content button seems borked

GC Board Member

Your avatar is not 150x150 - doesn't look to good for the rabbit...

Consoles are embedded in profiles now but I'm callin it for the night - will finish out the skin late morn/early afternoon.

I don't actually have those consoles btw, just testing (if you select none nothing will display, choosing one or more kicks the graphic into place with grayed-out place holders for the ones you don't have)

GC Board Member

Plenty more to do yet but good enough for now (read: break time for me). After you refresh it should kick over to the GC-Underground skin; otherwise chose it from the skin selector in the lower left of the main page.

Looks best in FireFox, looks fine in Chrome, looks square in IE, smells like I have no idea in Apple land.

Left profile area still is missing the computer rig stuff (and additional formatting)

Signatures still *off*

Xbox Live mod is broken, will be fixed with an update I need to put on.

Steam mod is partially broken. The profile bit where you enter the r number works fine but the profile page itself is gone. I don't think the mod author is gonna fix it.

Somethingx120 or 120xSomething is not 120x120 - if I could force it to that res I would. When your avatar is up there should be clean lines on the left and right sides to match up with the group graphics.

Server monitors are down the list after the profile stuff gets finished.

There is more "stuff" but that will be in a day or too.