Anyone Else?

samurai nightling

(edited)

graduate to mw2

This has to be a joke. mw2 has given me horrible headaches. For one, the matchmaking system is a bad idea. Give us pc players the ability to choose servers we play on and the rights to admin them. Hackers are a big problem and since you can't admin the server, you're only options are to leave or deal with it. Another thing that gets at me is the players that find their comfy little spot and then pitch a tent. Maybe I just have too much sense of securtiy with CSS and its gameplay, but thats just my thoughts.

*Edit*

I will admit that I've been having some fun with Search and Destroy

Edited by shift

I never understood the anti-camper movement in MW2. The game includes sniper rifles of various types with optional silencers, and even a perk that will let you respawn in your favorite spot. It isnt by any means a run and gun game. Oddly, that gets just as many complaints.... if you camp with a sniper people whine, if you run around with lightweight with a couple of auto pistols and a knife, people whine. If you use an acr rifle people complain. If you use a launcher of any sort, people complain.

I believe the only way to be a "proper" and "acceptable" player in that game is to use only a couple of the assault rifles, with a pistol secondary, and you are required to take exactly 10 (slow) steps, fire, then quickly take 10 more steps, fire, repeat. Anything else gets you yelled at by the 12 year olds....

They should just go play quake...

I just wanted to let everyone know, man, this is tough, that I have decided to take my talents to South Beach. This is one of the most difficult decisions boiler has ever had to make. boiler wants to wish everyone well in their CSS/MW2 endeavors.

gg/CSS

I just wanted to let everyone know, man, this is tough, that I have decided to take my talents to South Beach. This is one of the most difficult decisions boiler has ever had to make. boiler wants to wish everyone well in their CSS/MW2 endeavors.

gg/CSS

Wait, what? What's South Beach? I don't understand...talent!?

Well, I switch my cl_interp between 0.033, 0.025, 0.066, 0.050 and have come to the conclusion those all suck, my registration is spot on with the default 0.1.

So expect less whining from me in game. :D

Edit: On a side note I fixed my audio, so I can hear foot steps again. Before when I got in game my audio would be 1/2 as loud and I couldn't hear any footsteps, even with the volume up. If I went in to the audio options and switched to like, 5.1 and then back to headphones it would be loud again, but my voice chat would stop working.

I installed my sound card again (Creative Xtreme Music) and I can hear foot steps and people defusing again!

So fixed registration and hearing stuff, watch out folks!

Edited by VooDooPC