Got an idea for a forum

Xterminator

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

um sure posting questions would be helpful. plus we can share essays or whatnot.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

lol that would be cool since i in 7th grade and u all passed that (i hope) u can tell me ansewrds!

What do I look like a tutor? :P

You know it could always open up the creative mind to creatively give an incorrect answer for someone's homework. LOL - If the forum is opened for that it should be used as a reference not a bail out opportunity for someones studies.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

man so much school work is not needed for the real life (oooo i really need to know that the cheyenne indians did sun rituals for a good hunting season) i would be totally up to posting all my essays (just noone from gbury can use em duh!)

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

if Mmmm doesnt want to host the forum would anyone else want to...if the rangers website stays up we could put it there

you know, i asked my teacher when have they ever used the pythagoreon thereom for everyday use and they all said that they have never once used any of they GEO for anything in their whole life, cept for class. so i am at a loss at why i gotta take that dumb class bah! lol

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I wouldn't mind helping people who need skoO advice.. and probably I'd ned some too, So I'm up for it, y0!

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

I have an idea....maybe if you spent more time doing schoolwork instead of playing counter-strike, you might be able to have good grades. Or, maybe you could stop playing counter-strike all together shed off your fat and then do well in school?!?!

Jk yall.

That would be an awesome topic. Anyone know how to do Calculus?

We could do it, but I would monitor it like the big bastard SOB that I am, cause the first time I sense "help" is turning into "borrowing" and onto "cheating" (which is what sharing essays is) then it's gone.

Sound cool?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I'm taking AP Calculus, does that count for anything? Yeah, there are some applications - we are using it in Physics already.

(Pythagorean Theorem) 8P)

sounds good Fatty. But i'm sure no one will use other pple's work. I'll also make sure to enforce it. I think this would help us all out because we all have strengths in certain subjects (me and music for one) and other have in other areas.

yeah and i'm takin Calculus right now in Math. it's part of my first semester in college