Netflix

Chazter18

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted no.

I had netflix but cancelled. The movie selection is old. Even older movies that I wanted to see were dvd only.

My kids get get up to date movies at the kiosk down the street for free or a buck.

I stopped paying for cable TV months ago, Netflix (and in Canada the content is pretty lacking compared to the US content) does a fine job keeping me entertained when needed.

Today I learned Shazz's kids know how to break into those movie vending machines.

• 3 weeks later...

Huluplus is still 7.99/month, and just as viable a choice for your streamed tv show and movie needs - mostly tv shows though.

i know cable has conned us into paying for content that includes advertising, but there's something wrong about hulu+ doing it.

pass.

Honestly, if you're looking for a good selection of everything you want, the only place to look is through illegal means/websites to download stuff. They're never going to have everything on streaming, and simply because its a business and they want you to pay for those DVDs. People who can't find the selection they want are just used to downloading anything they want on the internet, making Netflix pointless for you anyways.