Hello

Gates

Hey Guys,

Been a fan of GC for a long time, (Member since 08, been playing here much longer though :smillie_smilling: ) most of you most likely will know me as "Furious G" and I just wanted to say its always been fun gaming with you. Counter-Strike: Source is a timeless game and this a group of people that understands that and respects it. We all know though when a game gets old the rules get weak. Hackers, cheaters, and oh man will the smack-tards talk their smack. But NO! Not in this server! You guys uphold a fist of justice stronger then any moderated server any gaming company could host. This community of familiar names and tags has made me proud to be a gamer and has always given me a virtual home. That is why I am interested in contributing to this, and very possibly join GC. I have played here for several years and you have never asked a dime, well I feel more then willing to help you guys out with the server bills as any community should be just that, a community that helps each other out. If there is a test to take, ill take it, a mountain to climb, I will climb it, hold my breath underwater? Done.

I am sure there is a spot on here some where to officially apply, or a place to donate, and I am interested in applying for a reserve spot as well. I didn't search much just wanted to post a hello to you guys as that CSS monkey is back on my back and I am excited to get my fix.

So cheers to all those who know me, and the many new players I look forward to playing with and/or against. May our knife fights be epic and god pray for our sprays.

Yours always,

-Furious_G

Wait, you mean when i had to hold my breath for 3 minutes under water, you guys were just hazing me?!!? :bang: I knew I shouldn't of listened to JackieChan! grrr

Heh but no really, glad you joined, i haven't played CS:S in a while but even i know who you are, so welcome! You will get a reserve spot just for joining, no extra cost so enjoy that. Should also get the admin chat in game unless things are different now, been a while like i said.

All this talk of CS:S makes me want to play again...

You aint kiddin, l4d made me stop playing when i had devoted like 6 years of my life to CS 1.6 or source and i really miss it.

Then switch it up and play CSS every once in a while?