Is it possible to sell this game?

Clueless

Yeah clue, you sure you don't want to wait until the 1.8 GC map gets rolling to make that decision? It's gonna be pretty sweet....

(that is if all the GC folks come back that were on the 1.7 map, been kinda dead around here since the demolition derby)

Graphics don't make a game. The game play is unlike anything else I've played. Never been able to manipulate every block in the game to design virtually anything you can imagine.

Also there are graphic packs you can download to make it more visually appealing.

Don't knock it till you try it. (and no loading it up once looking around and going "ughh" does not count)

Yeah clue, you sure you don't want to wait until the 1.8 GC map gets rolling to make that decision? It's gonna be pretty sweet....

(that is if all the GC folks come back that were on the 1.7 map, been kinda dead around here since the demolition derby)

I'm sure most of us will be back.. most stopped playing in general around the time the supposed launch for 1.8 was announced

While the texture packs can make it look pretty awesome, it's still minecraft. That's the style. If graphics are more important to you than the do-anything-you-want gameplay, then this game is not for you. I, for one, love the old-school graphics.