ARGH!

Guest Smoke

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

thats all i have to say cause people were very irratating this afternoon, until the point i had to leave server.

stacked teams, playing maps over, people being rude, tking

happy b-day to me, i will play elsewhere today

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

played like upc, 3 times.

not in a row, more like every 3 maps was upc

i know admins are allowed to do that, its Mmmm server and Mmmm should do as they please :-) :ph34r:

It's probably because we just added that map. I don't know if it was the same admin that changed it to it or not. I know a lot of us wanted to jump on the server and change it to that map to play it. Maybe you just got stuck inbetween different admins connecting who wanted to finally play that map. After the map has been in rotation a couple weeks I doubt you'll ever see it played every other map.

can u guys fix the nextmap thing? cuz when there is no admin on (or so it seems) it goes to a totally different map and it gets irratating cuz my hopes get let down yet again! ooo and inferno, needs to less played here, to many times i connect and thats all thats played. <_<

Jiffy, I'll explain that nextmap thingy with an example.

Let's say this is the mapcycle:

1. de_dust

2. cs_assault

3. cs_militia

4. as_oilrig

5. de_dust2

6. de_chateau

Let's also say we're playing oilrig. Then, an admin changes the map to de_dust (or de_dust gets voted). While in de_dust, if you type "nextmap", it'll say "The nextmap is cs_assault", even though the nextmap really is dust2.

I have no idea whether it's fixable or not though.

:ph34r:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Thank you Mok! I'm simply tired of explaining it to other people, thank you! I never thought it was that hard of a concept and it DOES make sense, doesn't it? Come on now people, logical reasoning solves a lot of problems B)

It is not a fixable problem. It was confirmed behavior by CS. There are no plans to fix it. I know it gets confusing but oh well. What does get irritating is when yur on dust and the next map is dust2 and the admin changes the map to dust2. After dust2 is over, it'll be dust2 again. heh. Annoying I tell ya. <_<

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

it is an adminmod problem since using admin_map is an admin mod command, which is most likely why valve doesn't fix it.

you should try adminmod.org, if u really wanna answer