COMMANDS

50mhz

Can we please change the commands so that they work wheter or not you type the commands in lower case? I cannot stand that each command has to be in lower case lettering to work. For instance if i type !HEAL does not work. Or !R or any command really. It is quite annoying.

Can we please change the commands so that they work wheter or not you type the commands in lower case? I cannot stand that each command has to be in lower case lettering to work. For instance if i type !HEAL does not work. Or !R or any command really. It is quite annoying.

bind "h" "sm_heal"

• Like 1

I helped a ton of people this week with binds.

Best ones are

bind h "say /heal"

bind b "say /buy"

I dont bind /teams, since if you hit the wrong key, You can change teams or spec. LOL

Also dont bind !votekick. That caused some headaches with me, and I could not remember the bind. Took a while. I had made everythin say hello till I figured out the bind. LOL

:)

My bind list

bind "b" "sm_buy"

bind "h" "sm_heal"

bind "p" "sm_points"

bind "o" "sm_rebuy"

Other people go far with buying specific infected or items, i'll just rummage through the menu as I memorized the keystroke patterns to what I buy the most.

• Like 1

Yes there is a topic about binds pinned in the L4D2 forum (or l4d2). But yeah I wouldn't mind either if the commands were not case sensitive, sometimes my capslock gets tURNED ON WITHOUT ME EVEN REALIZING

My bind list

bind "b" "sm_buy"

bind "h" "sm_heal"

bind "p" "sm_points"

bind "o" "sm_rebuy"

Other people go far with buying specific infected or items, i'll just rummage through the menu as I memorized the keystroke patterns to what I buy the most.

Good call!

(edited)

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CAPLOCK POST NOT A BIND POST? I have (1) bond for !buy. works just fine, because out of the buy menu you can pretty much get everything else. The Case sensitive commands i find annoying, is all I am trying to say. It really is annoying when a new person is in the server, along with trying to explain how everything works while playing, case sensitivity is just one more thing you have to teach, and well its just dumb, avoidable, and annoying sometimes...

Edited by 50mhz