just my luck

Sedah

What were the stats?

I haven't played for a few days; procrastinating as my chest is completely full and I have to dump or AH. All my stuff is id'd already.

Depends on what you want. Steady income from un-id stuff or the occasional big hit from something nice.

If you are farming inferno, there is a market for un-id'd stuff. Based on what it is and ilvl (60-63) you can get 200,000 to 700,000 per (that will vary, average sub-500,000 would be my bet)

For those swimming in gold, it;s just a different way of going about things.

everyone should be swimming in gold. i haven't played in 2 or 3 weeks, but last time i logged out, i had 342 million gold.

a lot of people who farm inferno offer something like 250,000gold for 1H weapons around 1000dps.

someone might tell you a weapon is worth 25 million, but rarely do items sell for that amount. You really have to understand

economics to understand the difference between someone listing an item for 25 million and what an item is worth.

Items aren't worth what the seller wants for it, they're only worth what someone is willing to pay, causing a fluctuation in

value, whether inflated or deflated, given dependence on who is currently offering. Personally, I've never paid more than

300,000 for any one item; I was fortunate enough to farm two storm shields, though, and sold one for 132 million, but it

was also a perfect-stat storm shield.

If you are farming inferno, there is a market for un-id'd stuff. Based on what it is and ilvl (60-63) you can get 200,000 to 700,000 per (that will vary, average sub-500,000 would be my bet)

For those swimming in gold, it;s just a different way of going about things.

Well that is something i might have to try here in the near future.

Yeah I started selling ilvl 63 unidentifieds and am making on average 200k per sell. Havent played in a few days, was out of town, but im gonna be back farming and selling them this week. I'd rather sell them for steady income to buy the actual thing i want on the AH than constantly ID crap items (which is all 90% of them are)

I'm too curious, I ID everything almost as soon as I get it. That moment of anticipation, where you're crossing your fingers for something good.... it's great! It almost always shows up as a crap item, but those moments before it....

I'm too curious, I ID everything almost as soon as I get it. That moment of anticipation, where you're crossing your fingers for something good.... it's great! It almost always shows up as a crap item, but those moments before it....

That is what I enjoy about this game the most. The anticipation of maybe it could be something I could use, or sell. If you farm enough you can make enough money in the ah or vending the crap.

Sky
(edited)

like flitter wrote, it's really easy to make gold if you're actively doing it. You farm numerous yellows per run, and they can sell for several hundred thousand a piece. With the exploit to view the itemID now being out in the open for everyone, it's a lot harder.

Edited by Sky

Sky
(edited)

lol viruses only work if you're able to get the file on the target system :P

Ah, no, I don't do loans. Trading high amounts of gold in WoW or in Diablo tends to lead to account suspensions and investigations. I like cruising under the bridge!

Also, I can't log in to the game for another 10 days or so. My tower is currently en route to where I am since I moved back to London (Ontario) from Vancouver (BC) yesterday.

Edit:

I found out today my brother plays a monk and that he apparently cleared inferno pre-nerf on it.

If you want to get hold of him on steam and ask him to play with you, you can always contact him @ http://steamcommunit...m/id/draugonian

Edited by Sky