Congrats you have just been kicked!

50mhz

Just like the old saying goes, "Membership has its privileges."

I guarantee you non-members have suffered way more than $15 worth of rage, stress and frustration for being kicked in favor of members. That's how it goes. Want it solved? Pony up $15 and you'll never have to worry about it again for a year.

I'm pretty sure the owners/admins are willing to listen and assist members instead of non-members, when it comes down to a choice like that. Any Jackie's correct - you can't make everyone happy. And given a choice, it's in their best interest to make members happy... over non-members.

Locust brings up good points.

One point is with the fact of so many more signups recently. One 10v10 server is not enough anymore IMO. You should either stop taking payments for slots or work on arrangements for another server.

I understand why people are saying the membership is more than just a slot but when the server spams a message saying "Reserve your slot, join the Coalition!" it kinda makes it seem like you're donating SPECIFICALLY for a slot.

I understand why Jackie doesn't want to do another server but there has to be another competent individual who can administrate "Server 2". My thought on this: Leave "Server 1" all up to Jackie and leave the other one up to one or several people. "Server 1" would take priority obviously for rankings etc.

(edited)

What if something that worked before doesn't work after a stupid update from Valve?

btw soap you are so smart!

we could always cross that bridge another time and enjoy multiple servers....or we could always just copy and paste one (same process ctrl-c & ctrl-v) fix on Server 1 to server 2? :/

and thank you jackie

Edited by fxsoap

What if something that worked before doesn't work after a stupid update from Valve?

btw soap you are so smart!

we could always cross that bridge another time and enjoy multiple servers....or we could always just copy and paste one (same process ctrl-c & ctrl-v) fix on Server 1 to server 2? :/

and thank you jackie

he was for real when he said u're smart? i thought he was joking haha mai bad *troll face* 1287666826226.png

Edited by LadyYuri

I understand why Jackie doesn't want to do another server but there has to be another competent individual who can administrate "Server 2". My thought on this: Leave "Server 1" all up to Jackie and leave the other one up to one or several people. "Server 1" would take priority obviously for rankings etc.

Jackie went on vacation, he just updated the plugin again, copy-pasta'd it to both servers before he left. There is a problem with it and no one else to fix it, 20+ tinkled off members complaining on the forums now.

Sure this an extreme and very unluckily thing to happen, but whose to say it wont or cant happen.

Will the 2nd server run on the same one as the 1st, if the host server goes down for maintenance or has a power shortage thats 2 servers gone for a good time and 20+ tinkled off members complaining to Jackie.

Edited by ValenAlvern

Jackie went on vacation, he just updated the plugin again, copy-pasta'd it to both servers before he left. There is a problem with it and no one else to fix it, 20+ tinkled off members complaining on the forums now.

Sure this an extreme and very unluckily thing to happen, but whose to say it wont or cant happen.

Will the 2nd server run on the same one as the 1st, if the host server goes down for maintenance or has a power shortage thats 2 servers gone for a good time and 20+ tinkled off members complaining to Jackie.

Never do an update if you know you're heading out somewhere that's just not smart. I didn't want to put it this way but server 2 should be of less priority. If it's down, then we have the 1. 1 should be the one running as much as possible due to rankings and the GC name etc. 2 should be more there so that when 1 was full, people can at least get into a game on 2.

The main thing I'm getting at is: you have too many "members" for the whole reserved slot idea to work anymore. How the powers that be here want to tackle that problem is up to them, but that is the problem.

actually can u make awesome spray for me for l4d2? with my name on it and stuff

NP when I get home, I'm currently at my work location.

What if something that worked before doesn't work after a stupid update from Valve? You gotta scramble to figure out why or you'll have 30 people messaging you on Steam all saying, "servers not working. fix it!!!!!!!!!"

Only 30?

NP when I get home, I'm currently at my work location.

You are employed?

:P

Edited by Lookback