Well...

Guest InSaNiTy

BTW, this won't be a flamefest, either way. I just reviewed and deleted a couple posts. Don't pop in here and vomit on this topic and walk out.

Tek, I'd ask you to rephrase with your guns holstered so we can keep things low key.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I just viewed the avi. The avi looks terrible. Tek, Thank you.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I am just upset and angry that this happened to a player and I apologize for my comments. I feel that the avi is such a crappy excuse to show he hax. No sound in avi is that much worse. Some of things you see in the avi may lean you toward him hacking but then watch the demo. You'll see mostly everything is justified.

Again I apologize if I offended anyone in my previous comment.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i watched the demo and wasted 20+ minutes of my life doing so...i didn't see one thing there justifying hacks.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
i watched the demo and wasted 20+ minutes of my life doing so...i didn't see one thing there justifying hacks.

rofl... 20+ mins of his life.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Just one question...In the avi, where's all the times I sprayed doors where there was nobody? Oh wait, nobody there so there was no point in putting that part in cuz it might look half way non hacking.

Insanity, please defend yourself without the sarcasm. One could easily say that a good hacker will do things to blend in. Either speak seriously without the tongue-in-cheek or don't post.

Well... (to quote someone)

I guess I would have to have a "good" player watch it. I could never play like that but Im a far cry from an Insanity talent. The one shooting throught the post looked pretty bad. But on the whole Im sure a really good player could have done that stuff. Personally I cannot judge where ladders, etc would be from the other side of the wall. But Im sure others are better at that stuff than I.

So basically I have 'no comment'. I'll let others better at this stuff determine and not worry about it myself.

Just one question...In the avi, where's all the times I sprayed doors where there was nobody? Oh wait, nobody there so there was no point in putting that part in cuz it might look half way non hacking.

Like fat said, that really hurts your cause. In my own twisted little mind I see it as a hacker covering his tracks with random spray and then when someone cries hacker they trot that out front and center and say "SEE!" It would be the one thing they could point to.

Obviously Insanity has little recourse here. I am NOT saying your a hacker. But the accusations are pretty hard to defend against.

**edit** I mean they are hard to defend because if you say you dont hack there is no proof in that and it even looks bad. So your in a rock and a hard place.

Ive watched the demo from my pc in CS.Then went to a friends house where we played it with a wall hack running.Ive watched it a few times.You need to watch the demo with a wallhack on to see what the waller see's.But you need to watch the regular demo first to watch for sounds etc.

But i must say.I was once banned for hacking on my old server i used to play on before i came to Mmmm.It was on aztec.I went like 26-5 or something.And was just tearing them up.And i shot some people thru the wall across from the bridge(its a spam spot for me).And i head shoted a few people with amazing accuracy.Quite amazing.hehe

I posted on their message boards pleading my case.....and really didnt get nasty with them at all.But they wouldnt listen and im still banned from there.And i had some good times with those guys.And i sure dont hack.

But i have done some crazy things in CS.Im sure there are some of you with demos of me out there.Im almost positive.

make your own decision

Im not gonna post mine.

:P

Edited by [MwR]Sgt.St3d4nk0

I have not watched either demo yet, but I will voice my opinions beforehand anyways.

I rely heavily on sound while playing cs, with a good sound card and quality speakers (or in my case headphones) you can easily make out players locations, and darned near pinpoint them. I too get accused occasionally for hacking due to this. All I can say to ya Insanity, when your clean just say that ya don't hack and thank the person for the compliment. Since they think that there's no way for someone to be that good without hacks. Relying on sound though, will lead to people shooting through walls, doors, floors, and sometimes getting kills in doing so. As well as people starting their fire before they come around the corner due to hearing footsteps. All my teammates know that I credit much of my game to sound and stealth and use it to my every advantage. When I am dead and I watch the other players, it's easy to spot the ones that depend on sound as well. And while I'm on it, another useful tool for those that don't commonly use it is radar. I will not play CS unless both off these things are up and running. They go hand in hand together, esp. with FF on.

i have to agree with swooop

i havent watched the demo but most if not all of my game is sound and radar

those who i have played with know i sux bad enuff

but the few kills i do get is from hearing footsteps, checking my radar, and pre-firing around a corner

thats the only way i can beat some of u guys with pings in the 20's

yep...I used to claim that sound was 60% of my game....probably moreso...the ladder stuff I wasn't too concerned with because (and when I said forget the demo, i didn't mean to say forget the demo totally, wrong words) that can easily go either way.

The one situation, with the dude outside the door. To me, it seems as though an advance is made, then backed up so he's back into sight again (arguable coincidence) and then a complete jump right at him. Now, the guy could have been the last guy, so you wouldn't worry about the rest of the map. Who knows.

You know, even when all is said and done here, are we ever really going to know the truth? God Almighty knows but let's not get into that one here. Insanity knows. Tek doesn't. I don't. Nobody else does.

One thing, however, that really concerns me in this whole thing, and I'll say this as respectively as I can, is that when Insanity was DLM, he was your average, decent player. One day, bam, he's whooping people all over, consistantly, every time he plays, all the time. Skills? Again, we may never know for sure. Insanity could say he doesn't hack, and you'll have people believing and not believing, won't make a difference. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one that noticed the drastic change in Insanity's abilities, or maybe I'm not but others choose to plead the 5th on a sensitive topic such as this. I could be completely wrong, and I hope I am but we will most likely never, ever know.

Because I can't prove anything, I must defer, as Rev said, to others that know the hacks and are much better than I am at this type of stuff. Just seeing that AVI file makes me feel dirty, making me realize again that those types of helps are out there (call me naiive, I almost choose to be for my own peace of mind).

Didnt you just join S-T ? I'm not even going to watch the demo. What does the demo or AVI prove? Hacking, theres such a fine line between a hacker and a good player.

Its not the 60-2's you worry about, its the one's that always do just a liiiittttlllle better then the rest.

Insanity gl defending yourself and I hope their (S-T) wrong about you.

Yea I have to agree with you there fatty..I remember the 56ker then high speed (decent player) and now Insanity has become "GODLIKE". Especially when you made that shot on me on icyworld last night. I was behind the wall and you killed me with a headshot using the awp. You laughed and giggled so I figured it was a lucky shot.

Nobody knows the truth but you, all we can hope for is that its not true because this is such a cool community to play CS ( a game) in.

Edited by colonel sanders

Watched the demo, I don't know what the avi is...

I've played with insanity since December, I've seen him get better and better. And I don't think he hacks, I agree with swOOp, he uses sound, and he camps a lot which gave advantage... and yes that map is a wall kind of map.

(edited)
avi? what's that?  :huh:

It's a file compression thingy that you can play with the Divx codec.

Download it here:

http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX504Bundle.exe

just save it and run it and it will autoinstall and allow you to watch decent quality video with much smaller filezises than mpg or mov files. It's also free.

Chief

edit: ps. Plead your case in person at the LAN! by playing well. I'm looking forward to spectating people in person! Not to see that they're for real but just because the eternal student in me likes learning from those better than me.

Edited by Chief

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests
(edited)

I posted here because I wanted to be straight forward. I did not want rumors and crap going around. Please do not flame and what not. For those who defended me, thank you. For those who haven't, or those who think I do hack, it is your opinion.

When I was in DLM I played more than anybody on the server. I practiced and practiced hours on end to get better.

Sorry if my posts sounded arrogant, however since I know I do not hack, then that is all that I have in my corner.

EDIT: The point of this topic is passed, please close it.

Edited by InSaNiTy

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i've watched you in pubs and thought u walled. Good lookin out s-t.

p.s. I havent watched the demo nor have I watched the .avi, just my opinion from watchin you do some super fishy stuff on cbble.