Forum/Steam names

TheDude

re:crasx.gc/crasx

I gave myself the nickname crash (crash wasn't cool enough so I used crasX) in highschool. I am a huge biker (bicycle) and use to bike to school every day. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at biking (balance issues) so I crashed a lot. At one point I hit two cars within one week. Yes, I hit them. The first driver was an ER nurse outside of a hospital and she freaked out because she thought I broke my hand due to my disability. So I took a break from biking for a few days, and the day I get back on my bike I took a different route because my dad was concerned I was taking a busy street. I ended up going the wrong way down a street because I got lost and got to an intersection with no stop sign (I was going the wrong way so it didn't face me and the cross traffic didn't have a stop sign) and I ran right into the side of another car. This time I smashed their window with my head, I had a helmet on ofc, and they were a foreign couple with no insurance so they just kind of drove off. The fork on my bike bike had snapped in half, it was a $2000 fuji roubaix rc, and the bike shop gave me a new fork for free because I was in there so much because of my crashes.

The Re: comes from a halo clan I started once called Re-education after the Rise Against song. RIP.

Master Talpa majority of the time. Sometimes I'll change my name just to mess around. And my name comes from an old cartoon called Ronin Warriors.

HAHAHA i cant believe i used to watch that HAHAHAHAHA

maybe i should go by the japanese name for mia... its nasuti

Edited by LadyYuri

radiCal187 (forum) / TheRadicalGuarantee.gc or radical187.gc and sometimes ThePeoplesChamp.gc

The whole radical thing is just because its pretty much always been my favourite word, the 187 isnt actually referencing the criminal code for homicide, but a song called 187 by a band called Senses Fail that I used to love back when I was in high school.

TheRadicalGuarantee comes from my days in the GC server in that I have a sweet guarantee, no one really knows what it is...it changes from time to time...yeah. My chargers rule.

radiCal187 (forum) / TheRadicalGuarantee.gc or radical187.gc and sometimes ThePeoplesChamp.gc

The whole radical thing is just because its pretty much always been my favourite word, the 187 isnt actually referencing the criminal code for homicide, but a song called 187 by a band called Senses Fail that I used to love back when I was in high school.

TheRadicalGuarantee comes from my days in the GC server in that I have a sweet guarantee, no one really knows what it is...it changes from time to time...yeah. My chargers rule.

i call lies on thepeopleschamp lawl

I call jealousy lawl ;D

I call jealousy lawl ;D

let me see em elbows..... ppls champs move lets see it lawl

I call jealousy lawl ;D

-Stands over my foe on the ground and pulls off my wristband and tosses it, runs from rope to rope and stops back over them to do a little dance- and after that the pain is too immense to even describe. Dont want to paint horrible visuals of people being checked in at the smackdown hotel.

I call jealousy lawl ;D

-Stands over my foe on the ground and pulls off my wristband and tosses it, runs from rope to rope and stops back over them to do a little dance- and after that the pain is too immense to even describe. Dont want to paint horrible visuals of people being checked in at the smackdown hotel.

HAHAHA oh my i still cant believe u remember that LAWL!!!!! dude if i do go to the lan we are so goin to do that LAWL

Just be straightforward already Talpa and take her out for dinner. God!

SENZURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

lawl i was very tipsy last night muhahahaha im taking advantage of the time i have off from work since i never really get to drink muahhahahhaa