Meme Joke time!!!

chick82

So with the bad there must be good and talpa inspired me the other night so here's how it works referencing someone or something from the server let us take a moment to laugh.

Talpa- I don't always start a votesscramble, but when I do i'm on the winning team

Chick- I don't always heal people, but when I do it out in the open for all the infected to see.

Votescrambling- Oh you don't want a scramble, please tell me more about how the teams are even with a 1900 point difference.

Jackie- I don't always spawn as infected but when I do, bam I'm a pop machine.

Session- Oh you have a soundboard, please tell me more about how creative you are.

Talpa- oh you have a challenge named after you in l4d2, please tell me more about your goals in life.

Jackie- I don't always update the buy menu, but when I do everyone hates it.

Baloosh: I don't always die in L4D2, but when I do you can best believe it was due to HAX

Yuri: I don't always use my mic in L4D2, but when I do you can guarantee that your speakers will be blown by my high-pitched squeals when Jackie knocks me across the map

I could do this all day:

Leumash: I don't always get into the GC L4D2 server, but when I do you better know that I'm driving my team's score down to depths never-before seen

Meng: I don't always tell people who I am in L4D2, but when I do it's an all-out racist fest from that point forward

• Like 1

Maestro - Activity level? What do you really know about activity level, grasshopper?

General/SK - It's not about the bullet hitting the head, it is about the head hitting the bullet//It's not about the pounce hitting the target, but the target hitting the pounce

Aarkovi - no no no, it IS about me

Edited by Lookback

Regulars - One does not simply win a l4d 2 10v10 campaign with noobs on their team

Non-Members - (win kid) Another non-member joined after me, not going to get the boot this time!

Older Players - One does not simply get too old to own people in l4d 2

tonerrrr - I don't always get seriously accused of hacking, but when I do it's by an inferior player

3qig1c.jpg

Edited by tonerrrr
  • Like 1

Regulars:

-I don't always complain about losing, but when I do, it's because an admin is on the opposite team.

-I don't always want to scramble, but when I do, it's because and admin is on the opposite team.

-I don't always win, but when I do, I don't give a s*it about balancing teams.

-I don't always buy Tanks, but when I do, I make sure to do it right after I die.

-I don't always take advantages of exploits, but when I do, I exploit the crap out of it...then complain when it gets fixed.

-I don't always try to see what I can get away with, but when I do, I trip, stumble, and end up 5 feet across the line, get kicked, then make a topic about admin abuse.

Now for some Regulars vs Jackie boasting:

-I don't always try to smoke Jackie, but when I do, I get shot in the face.

-I don't always try to high pounce Jackie, but when I do, I get shot in the face.

-I don't always try to charge Jackie, but when I do, I brush past him and run into a wall.

-I don't always get killed by Jackie, but when I do, HACKERRRRRR

Aarkovi:

-I don't always try to ambush people who try to save a rusher, but when I do, I get shot through a wall.

Noobs:

-I don't always use the buy menu, but when I do, whats a buy menu?

-I don't always get points, but when I do, what are points?

-I don't always listen to my team, but when I do, I magically become deaf.

-I don't always join the server, but when I do, I---kicked for a member

Man I'm cruel...

I was playing on the 4th map of The Parish when tanks spawned all around me...they took out the rest of my team and as I made one final dash I had made it infront of the saferoom. But little did I know, when i approached the saferoom, I went to open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

(edited)

Snake eyes - I don't always use my mic, but when I do I'm raging.

Baloosh - I don't always play hunter, but when I do I always make a GOOOOOOAAAAALLL!!! ( player ---- baloosh ---- player )

Noobs - I don't always have a health kit, but when I do I'll heal myself.

Edited by Masgnoh