GC Minecraft Mark 2

Flitterkill

Sorry that was me changing night to day... Only while I was getting started. I've started over too many times in Minecraft to lose everything again. No more time changes though, I just wanted some shelter before the creepers came out to play.

It did not effect me one way or the other I was underground, infact I kinda miss the /vote daytime :)

And this map has not been in my favor.

Lost :

eff 3, unbreaking 4, pickaxe = 2

Eff 3 , unbreaking 4, fortune 2 = 1

eff 3, unbreak 4, fortune 3 = 1

and a lot of other good stuff :(

Watch the lava... it seems to hunt you down...

Yeah I thought that when Mojang merged with Bukkit that meant the Bukkit releases would come out closer to the MC official releases, but I guess not.

You dont know Notch

"About to release full version of Minecraft?" BRB 5month Vacation

"About to go into Beta?" BRB WEDDING, VEGAS Vacation, I needed it guys.

"About to go into Alpha?" ..Oh thanks for your support guys, I like how more people starting to play my game. ALSO BRB VACATION.

EDIT: I wish I was making this up, though that 5 month vacation might have been a month, but you get the idea, he goes on vacation more and more since the beta pretty much of minecraft. He was alone in Alpha and used the munies in Beta to hire people.

Also likes to take the whole company on vacation.

EDIT 2: During Beta he went to friends/relatives wedding, went on vacation than did the first ever Mine-con in Vegas, all within months of each other.

Edited by ValenAlvern