GC Minecraft Mark 2

Flitterkill

Sooo.... 1.4.5 just came out, and our server is still 1.4.2. Is Bukkit still that behind? I just added Minecraft to this computer, and now I'm on the most recent version. Downloaded the launcher thingy from earlier in this thread, but don't have a 1.4.2 .jar

Boiler, if you're using the Digiex launcher, you just need to hit options before you login -> JAR downloader - Select. Keep in when you hit the "JAR downloader" it pops up a new window behind the current window, they have everything back to early 1.0 alphas and the weekly builds as well.

Thanks guys, I got things sorted and was playing for a while last night :)

As soon as I downloaded a 1.4.2 jar, FK updated the server to 1.4.5, so I had to delete everything again anyway.

We need moar peoples playing again!

• 2 weeks later...

It was small amounts of damage all the way around the house as well as the chest that used to be full of wheat, wood, stone and tools was barren? Damage still seemed minimal and and wide spread. Either way, I've already repaired the entrances/walls so all is safe.

• 2 months later...

I used to just go find a location that no one else would EVER find. Like in the bottom of the ocean, and create my lair down there. That way, I was never trolled or had my poop destroyed without having to install numerous addons ^_^ lol