Visual's D-DOS Complaint

Sky

Sky

yeah, dead island is WAY better. Maestro, you really need a group of friends to play dead island with. Nothing like taking jackie over a cliff in a jeep, and watching him die. I mean... Hey, Jackie... want to play a friendly game of dead island? Friend...? Pal...? Buddy?

That server is the definition of unbalanced. Besides, no offense to the developer of the plugin, but that Boomer B*tch Slap thing is one of the stupidest things I've seen...don't know why do many servers use that either.

I should make my own kind of "Rewards" plugin copying Visual's...oh wait, the server already has something like that called Achievements.

• Like 2

Well....now I know why I was banned from that server. I ussually play on it when there's no one online on this server. But last night I got on and one of their admins was abusing the admin rights by spamming adrenaline and molotovs on the bridge finale. I had no clue he was an admin at the time, but when I accused him of hacking and asked for an admin to kick him, he banned me instead, like a steam ID ban. I have a feeling it was partially because my username in Steam at the moment is fenix.gc!

Sky

navy, they're banning everyone they find playing on the gc servers. You shouldn't care, the gc server is extremely balanced, and people are respectful here.

Jackie, you wouldn't be copying. he just copy/pasted other peoples code, remember? Atomicstryker made the boomer witch slap as a Joke, I think. something a little fun. lol. Boomers are already extremely powerful; Heck, that rpg i made proves they can be quite insane :P)

I actually got mine appealed cause I got along with a couple of the other admins from that server...but I just don't trust playing on it now that I know the admins are hacking to win. ON the other hand...Jackie, you still turning into a bus now and then? lol

As a side note:

Even though comments were made about "griefing" his server (I made one, but in jest), DO NOT grief his server. If you're a member of GC, you're pretty much representing GC everywhere if you're wearing your ".gc" tag. GC is better than lowly people who grief servers because they want to feel powerful. We're more respected than that. So again, DO NOT grief his server. We've already established that we're better than they are, there is no need to further prove it by griefing.

• Like 1