Steam Time Played Suggestion Game!

Flitterkill

steamrating.png

So as part of my promise to start delegating stuff and taking volunteers up on offers to help, I've got CrasX on the hook for some forums coding fun.

First up, the crappy Steam profile hover. 3rd party web services for these Steam profiles were, to be honest, buggy, slow as hell, crap.

CrasX has rolled up our very own self-hosted and formatted version. No more delays or missing profiles on these any more. Sweet! This will get rolled out with the impending 3.4.1 upgrade of our forums (Pushing it out to the live forums now-ish)

Those steam ratings though. That's all from Valve. And... Kinda skewing lame.

0-1 is vouched for ("Teh Suck" will now be "Has a life...")

The rest?

We await your suggestions...

• Like 1

I was thinking to myself, "Hmm.. why does that list of games look so familiar?"

Anyway, nice job, Crasx and Flitter. Looks a ton better. I think it'd look flashier with a small border around each game, the user's avatar, and steam info, because right now it looks like an inverted version of Youtube's current layout. That's just me though.

*edit

Kind of like this:

steamprofile.png

enabled. may be kind of sporadic because the code does remote data pulling and I don't want it to lag page loads too much. Also note the value of your steam profile should only be the last part of the url.

Ie: my url is steamcommunity.com/id/tehcrasx/ and my steam profile value is just "tehcrasx"