"Retro Week"

TheReverend

Loving it!! Didn't agree with Maestro about disabling !sendpoints before, but i definitely do now.

No more useless defibs. No more trying to explain new ppl how to do it. No more nagging on members who forgot to send em out when they died.

AWAY WITH !SENDPOINTS!! :biggrinjester:

It is always funny the retro weekends. The SI easily can kill the survs 1 by 1. And the "black and white" after one is defib makes everyone to pay more attention and to do so much teamwork.

I had fun last night.

Killed Biggs don't know how many times xP.

No more useless defibs. No more trying to explain new ppl how to do it. No more nagging on members who forgot to send em out when they died.

I quite enjoy spending my points being a "medic" and healing and defibbing people. Raises the team up.

And its all part of the game we've been playing for a few years now.....explaining points or seeing it click with a new person and reminding people about points. :D

I think the last RMR was last year. I've been neglecting doing it for the longest time.

Plus, it isn't a week, it's for 3 days. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It ends on Friday at 12:01AM CST.

I also want to finish the classic maps for Jackie Pathing effectively making almost every map harder for the Survivors as they're forced to take a certain path.

Loving it!! Didn't agree with Maestro about disabling !sendpoints before, but i definitely do now.

AWAY WITH !SENDPOINTS!! :biggrinjester:

this! game is more fluid without all the sp/np stuff. and much more challenging. everyone was looking for a way to make things more challenging for survivors. why not keep this?

• Like 1