Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheFirstMonk

CSGO Ban Requests

18 posts / 2493 viewsLast Reply

Team attacking/ griefing on contra around midnight.

$n!per 3l!te STEAM_1:0:19795340 21:56 45 0 active 80000

KATNISS EVERDEEN, M.D. STEAM_1:0:6670806 23:10 87 0 active 80000

EDIT: Removed quotation marks

Edited by TheFirstMonk

I entered season around 11:15PM CST. Upon entering the server, saw an exchange where a guy said he "won't stop TKing until i'm banned."

He left shortly after I arrived. Didn't see the actual TKing, but a mass exodus of players on his team and his statement sort of proved it.

Secret Agent Steve (Grabnar) STEAM_1:0:13663464 12:44 84 0 active 80000

Wasn't he a member once?

Remind me to make the reserves cull list tomorrow - mid-February is long enough for people to get current with dues...

I've never been a member. I just joined the server 5 years ago and didn't leave. :P

Thanks to Shaftiel for taking care of the bans.

Team attacking about 6:47. Ban instantly

Colorado STEAM UserID STEAM_1:0:53162124

Hello Stealth   I'm not sure if I've seen you on our server before or not, but we appreciate your report.   We are in the process of checking the log to verify some information.  If you plan on playing on our server as a regular you should think about adding some of our admins to your friends list.  I checked your profile and saw that you had no GC members/admins as friends.   If you do plan on playing here a lot we could step in on the occasion that no admins are present while problems are occuring.   Feel free to add me turnbullterror.gc  and you can check out this list    http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/pages/staff  for more players who could assist you.  

Someone should be along shortly that admins CS:GO. Sorry I couldn't find you in Source Bans. What's your steam i.d. and in game name ? :propeller:

Edited by Snowflake

^ yep apparently our community is pretty popular on the ole search engines  a handful of csgo match bans have rolled through here looking for unbans.....when they are actually banned from CMM play