Ok...so what exactly is going down?

wilco

Ok im assuming were gaming and possibly staying at the Sheraton....and going back and forth to kemps for other activities.

Are we allowed to hang with the comps the whole time or is there a point we need ...(or are forced) to leave the room. Not saying that is what i want to do but would like to know the details.

Are we allowed than if were gaming in the Sheraton to drink there? Or is all the alcohol related activity going to be restricted to Kemps.

While at the sheraton are we gong to be watched....or monitored by some type of security...or are we going to have free reign of the area we have

If we could just add a little clarification on what exactly is going down id appreciate it.

Also if i pay you some money can we get a TF logo / webaddy on the shirts :D

I say, if you can get the Montgomery Ward building...that is the place we need. All the privacy and space we need and we can hoof it to Kemp's for food and grilling.

Hey Fatty, does Kemp play computer games? We need to have him to the LAN for a bit so we can "honor" him and thank him in some way. Not everyone who would open his house/land up for a bunch of rowdy computer geeks.

Just out of curiosity.....if we do end up at the Sheraton, are we allowed to drink while playing games?  Or only if we purchase thier beer?

No. She called me today, and stated again she wants our party. She knows that 1)we need 24 hour access, and 2)they are NOT catering our party.

Expect that, wherever we go, there will be a bucket/fridge/trashcan full of consumables within 30 feet of you at all times. If not, then we've failed.