Fragfest Ohio

FacePalmSmash

I want to go and I got the time. My only problems are money and distance. The distance issue is that I really dont want to be in a car for 12 hours.

12 hours? Piece of cake, I have drove for straight 15 or 16 hours with some stops of course.

"Why would I want to be in a car for 12 hours with Toner?"

On second thought, yeah, rather don't go. Reason: TONER! :P:p

If I hit some extra cash on lottery, I am coming :P:p

:supasmsm0: EVERYONE IS BEING LAME, THAT AMOUNT OF TIME IN A CAR IS A PIECE OF CAKE :supasmsm0:

GRAVITYKITTY I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING LAME

this coming from the guy with that picture as his avatar...... kekeke :P

if u can go kitty i would suggest going. lan parties are mad fun. just make sure u have fun for me too while u're there. and slap some ppl for me i'll give u the list of ppl to slap for me. ;D

I'm unsure about meeting Tsunami after how she treated me on the server during one of my drunken escapades.

Whaaaaaaaaat ? What did i do ?

Maybe it was that night the two of you kept slaying each other for about 45 mins hah

HE STARTED !!!!

Gheez, i was NOT trying to degrade or hurt anybody....i was only teasing and mainly just kidding around. Fine, i formally offer my sincerest apologiees to you, rad, gravity and tsunami.

On a side note, if you are uncomfortable with the post crash go ahead and delete it aswell.

I thought it was pretty funny lol.

Its all good. Il do ALL THE SPOONING!

• Like 1

:supasmsm0: EVERYONE IS BEING LAME, THAT AMOUNT OF TIME IN A CAR IS A PIECE OF CAKE :supasmsm0:

GRAVITYKITTY I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING LAME

SAYS THE LAMEST MAN I HAVE EVER MET

WAT YOU SAY?

i want to say yes to all 4 of us in that small car of urs so i can slap both of u

Kids... kids.. calm down. Everyone just freakin sign up, go to Fragfest, and have an absolutly brilliant time with all the people who you know from the game. You will really miss out if you choose not to go. As an added bonus, everyone who shows up will get 3 free paint ball shots at Jackie Chan!! I would aim for the neck, he loves that.

Shaftiel

• Like 2

Kids... kids.. calm down. Everyone just freakin sign up, go to Fragfest, and have an absolutly brilliant time with all the people who you know from the game. You will really miss out if you choose not to go. As an added bonus, everyone who shows up will get 3 free paint ball shots at Jackie Chan!! I would aim for the neck, he loves that.

Shaftiel

oh my I WANT TO CURSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sO WANT TO GO NAO!!!!! 3 paint ball shots at jackie ;D he knows where I am for LAWL!!!! kekekekeke

• Like 1