Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2

JKap

(edited)

Capcom and Valve are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project. This crossover project between two of the interactive entertainment industry's most respected publishers will see characters from Left 4 Dead™ 2 featured exclusively in the forthcoming PC version of Resident Evil™ 6, while enemies from Resident Evil 6 will invade the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2. All content will be made available completely free for fans of either game to access and play.

Owners of Resident Evil 6 PC will be able to select one of four survivors from Left 4 Dead 2's iconic cast -- Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle -- when playing PC exclusive mode, The Mercenaries No Mercy. Each character will have a special customized weapon load-out created just for use in Resident Evil 6. In addition to the four survivors, two of the infamous Special Infected zombies from the Left 4 Dead franchise -- the Witch and Mini Tank -- will also make a cameo appearance in this mode, relentlessly attacking players regardless of whether a character from Left 4 Dead 2 or Resident Evil 6 is chosen. This new and exclusive content will automatically be downloaded in the background to all owners of the PC version of Resident Evil 6 from April 5.

UPDATE: enemies from RE6 (Lepotitsa, Napad, and Ogroman) will appear in Left 4 Dead 2. Both crossovers occur in the PC version only.

h7qy3egv_zps2d8f40c0.jpg

fovfuwng_zps6bdf0856.jpg

e94d56cf7bffeb36572c0a2943418b38.jpg?v=225000

xlarge.jpg

tqlgwujz_zps9d95f5e3.jpg

bnjbovo3_zpsa2d71b81.jpg

etfrrswa_zps0455062a.jpg

u557e5jp_zps1a80088e.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Edited by JKap

The game is still not worth getting. Until they actually go back to the game's Survival Horror roots, I'm not touching another Resident Evil game.

Totally. They need to go back to survival horror with suspense or just go on full action and not call it Resident Evil. I know a lot of people think Resident Evil 4 is the best thing ever but I feel like it went way too far from what the series was all about.

I've not been able to touch Resident Evil since 4. It was a good game, but ticked me off about the cultists. It's just too much mutations and no common zombies. Maybe I'll pick it up on a steam sale for $5 just to see the L4D aspect of it. I wonder if this means we might get more new campaigns?

Capcom and Valve are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project. This crossover project between two of the interactive entertainment industry's most respected publishers will see characters from Left 4 Dead™ 2 featured exclusively in the forthcoming PC version of Resident Evil™ 6, while enemies from Resident Evil 6 will invade the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2. All content will be made available completely free for fans of either game to access and play.

Owners of Resident Evil 6 PC will be able to select one of four survivors from Left 4 Dead 2's iconic cast -- Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle -- when playing PC exclusive mode, The Mercenaries No Mercy. Each character will have a special customized weapon load-out created just for use in Resident Evil 6. In addition to the four survivors, two of the infamous Special Infected zombies from the Left 4 Dead franchise -- the Witch and Mini Tank -- will also make a cameo appearance in this mode, relentlessly attacking players regardless of whether a character from Left 4 Dead 2 or Resident Evil 6 is chosen. This new and exclusive content will automatically be downloaded in the background to all owners of the PC version of Resident Evil 6 from April 5.

UPDATE: enemies from RE6 (Lepotitsa, Napad, and Ogroman) will appear in Left 4 Dead 2. Both crossovers occur in the PC version only.

h7qy3egv_zps2d8f40c0.jpg

fovfuwng_zps6bdf0856.jpg

e94d56cf7bffeb36572c0a2943418b38.jpg?v=225000

xlarge.jpg

tqlgwujz_zps9d95f5e3.jpg

bnjbovo3_zpsa2d71b81.jpg

etfrrswa_zps0455062a.jpg

u557e5jp_zps1a80088e.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

It really looks awesome, and I really wish to be able to play this one soon.