Tank hp meter

TheDude

It would be an extra for the survivors to buy, a sort of upgrade. I wouldn't enable it from the beginning, i'd make them spend (a lot of) points on it.

It's just a suggestion. I saw it on another server and liked the idea.

• Like 1

Maybe changing a colour? Starting with green (as full health), when his HP is less than 50 % turns into red/black/,...etc etc. I remember from some other servers when tanks had 2 times larger health, they were green and when 3 times larger health, they were blue or black.

I find not knowing how much a tank has left of his health is part of the fun, however if a health meter is introduced I would prefer a colour system like Kuma just said with the survivors rather than an actual status bar.

As survivors you generally have an idea how much hp a tank has if you pay attention to who the player is and how many people are firing at him at a time, also if the tank had been farming a lot of points if they would have a heal or not, don't really think its necessary and doubt people would buy it for 50 points when you could buy around 17 fireworks instead.

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure if this is true for all servers, but some competitive server configs have this, like ProMod or confogl I believe. It's really helpful. Again, it's not like we should try to imitate those servers, but since they're so successful it would make sense to borrow that.

• 2 weeks later...