How do you guys & gals deal with gameplay stress?

Static

(edited)

I take a look in the fridge. I'm weird like that

I would say that's the most normal reply to this topic I have had so far lol and im actually gonna try that next time, the cool air might calm me down and if it works im putting a mini fridge on my desk :luxhello:

Edited by Static

I am so annoyed with the hipocrites, I am taking a 30 day break. Not that anyone will miss me, but the last game with admins and people arguing really annoyed me.

Miss you already, tarbo

(edited)

I simply sigh and relish in the knowledge that the only reason I might be losing is either:

a ) Yoshi joined and let's be real - how can anyone win with THAT on your team?

b ) Hax. All the hax. I only get shot/incap'd due to hax.

Edited by Baloosh

I'm going to change my name to Aimbot so that every you time you say that, you'd just be calling my name...muahaha...HAHAHHAHA!!!

And I also don't get stress because I have a second monitor and I can alt-tab anytime with tissue box next to me and my hand is all warm and pump clickty and yeah lets not go there!

• Like 3

I'm going to change my name to Aimbot so that every you time you say that, you'd just be calling my name...muahaha...HAHAHHAHA!!!

And I also don't get stress because I have a second monitor and I can alt-tab anytime with tissue box next to me and my hand is all warm and pump clickty and yeah lets not go there!

So it's safe to say that the best solution so far is to get a second monitor. I already have one so I'm all set!