GC Fantasy Football 2013 - Polls and Sign-up

Flitterkill

GC Fantasy Football 2013  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya seriously why is the roster getting changed at the last minute?? Plz go back to the way it was. Take out the defensive player. I just get this slight feeling that FacePalm is just catering the league for himself...draft day, player rosters, league size. Many of us can't actually be there ON draft day. Just make it closer to when the season starts. Otherwise if major players get injured before the season starts, it will be chaos looking for replacements.

i changed it back, i added a def player because someone else previously asked if we could, and no one said no. but now due to protest i changed it back, and I am not catering this to myself. I set it up because no one else did, just like no one set up the second league. I'm just trying to do this with everyone and have fun, its not as if its for any real money, so please dont accuse me of setting this up merely to my interests. That is not true at all. If somebody else wants the duty of setting everything up be my guest and let me know. I will hand over the reigns, i just want to have fun with this

• 2 weeks later...