Favorite Simpsons lines/moments

linch

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, yeah supreme hax0r. Ask rooster and sheep, I watch it everyday and have watched it for years, I can quote almost every episode (yeah pretty lame i know) but its a great show! Me and Bane and Chewbacca (|TFX|ers) are great Simpson's fans as well.

Q: What are the three clues that Lisa & Bart found when they proved Sideshow Bob, not Krusty, robbed the Kwik-E-Mart? They were caught on the Kwik-E-Mart's surveillance camera.

actually i think that has already been adressed in this forum....in a simpson's special hosted by Troy McClure, he says the register says NRA4EVER, but if you watch the intros carefully (taped & play in slo-mo), it actually says nothing but random numbers. Give it a try.

And Magruter, the Beer Baron is easy, its Homer J himself. As for his nemesis, I can't remember his last name but for sure, his first name is Rex.

Q:  What are the three clues that Lisa & Bart found when they proved Sideshow Bob, not Krusty, robbed the Kwik-E-Mart?  They were caught on the Kwik-E-Mart's surveillance camera.

I know, he was ready and magazine, but krusty is illiterate

Also the he was mircowaving a burrito, It would have messed with krusty's pace maker.

The third, let me think...

HAHA, yeah supreme hax0r.  Ask rooster and sheep, I watch it everyday and have watched it for years, I can quote almost every episode (yeah pretty lame i know) but its a great show!  Me and Bane and Chewbacca (|TFX|ers) are great Simpson's fans as well. 

Q:  What are the three clues that Lisa & Bart found when they proved Sideshow Bob, not Krusty, robbed the Kwik-E-Mart?  They were caught on the Kwik-E-Mart's surveillance camera.

1: Pacemaker

2: Big shoes

3: the magazine

And Magruter, the Beer Baron is easy, its Homer J himself.  As for his nemesis, I can't remember his last name but for sure, his first name is Rex.

Buzz, Try again!!!!

:lol:

Homer is the easy part, but as for the Detective...

This is a tough one, all though all the names are pretty tough.

A cookie to the person who can get it correct...

And what is the FULL name is the Beer Baron's nemisis??
Um, you sure Puppy isn't right? Rex Banner isn't the Beer Baron's nemesis?

Ok his name is Rex Banner, but his FULL name if Fred Rex Banner... ;)

1: Pacemaker

2: Big shoes

3: the magazine

CORRECT!

At least I got Rex correct gimme 1/2 point!

Edited by PuppySurprise

hmmmm lets think of some more questions....lemme think of one

here's a good one, so good i dont even know the answer

When the town is split in two because of the area code numbers. What are the two area code numbers?

and as a bonus, who is the band that plays at the end of the show on the wall of garbage?

Yeah, we have TiVo at my house so i have paused it on the grocery store thing. Its 847.63 extremely clear.

And yes she did have an affair with president taft.

Barto turned me onto the simpsons a long time ago. Although i still bow to his supremacy i am gaining knowledge like no other. We have some pretty tough competitions on the simpsons trivia game he has.And ever since i can pull simpsons quotes from anywhere for any subject at any time. And now with a TiVo season pass i NEVER miss and episode EVER.

hmmm newwwww question....and easy one followed by a medium one and then a hard one and then a very hard one

easy-1)Smithers has the worlds largest collection of what?

medium-2) Lisa puts out a brand of dolls what is their name?

hard-3) Who helps lisa to put out this doll?

very hard- 4) What did this person do to be kicked out of her previous job?

I know these off the top of my head do YOU!

( current music- Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen)

Yeah, we have TiVo at my house so i have paused it on the grocery store thing. Its 847.63 extremely clear.

And yes she did have an affair with president taft.

Barto turned me onto the simpsons a long time ago. Although i still bow to his supremacy i am gaining knowledge like no other. We have some pretty tough competitions on the simpsons trivia game he has.And ever since i can pull simpsons quotes from anywhere for any subject at any time. And now with a TiVo season pass i NEVER miss and episode EVER.

hmmm newwwww question....and easy one followed by a medium one and then a hard one and then a very hard one

easy-1)Smithers has the worlds largest collection of what?

medium-2) Lisa puts out a brand of dolls what is their name?

hard-3) Who helps lisa to put out this doll?

very hard- 4) What did this person do to be kicked out of her previous job?

I know these off the top of my head do YOU!

( current music- Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen)

1.) Smithers has the world's largest selection of Malibu Stacy dolls/accessories

2.) Lisa Lionheart

3.) The basis for Malibu Stacy Doll portrayed by Kathleen Turner

4.) CANT REMEMBER ARGH!!!!!!!

area codes=636 & 939--636 is the real one that has been in Springfield forever and the other is just 636 upside down i.e. 939.  I don't know the band.

Pup

Didn't see this addressed... It's the Who

Another simpson's music question... What song did Phish play when they made their guest appearance??