Favorite Simpsons lines/moments

linch

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NoGood,May 1 2003, 05:45 PM] Does anyone know what it says on the register when they swipe Maggie?

They claim it says "NRA4EVER", but this in fact is incorrect, i've watch many simpsons in slow motion just for that. It doesn't say anything to my knowledge.

He's an easy one, Name the three aspects that change in the opening of the show...

Ralph: My cat's breath smells like catfood!

Ralph: Dying tickles!

Ralph: Look, Lisa! Look, Supernintendo Chalmers! I'm learnding!

Ralph: There's a leprechaun behind that rock and he tells me to burn things!

Homer: Don't go on strike! Just whine and complain and do everything half-a**ed. That's the American way!

Homer: If he's so smart, how comes he's dead!?!

also, i just got in this thread and I'm a huge simpsons fan. I was alerted to the Moes Tavern question by my roommate sheepnutz. I too thought at first it was KLM-XXXX but then I remembered when Homer was filling in for smithers while he was on vacation, Homer dialed the word "smithers" on the telephone and got Moes tavern. If you go by your telephone keypad the number should be 764-84377.

So here is my question for you simpsons trivia buffs. What is the real name of the man who fooled springfield for years to be Principal Seymour Skinner?

Home gets tossed on out from a jeep to his lawn

daaaah... stay outta Riverdale
Ralph:
Why dont people like me (ralph pee's his pants while staring blankly)

One of my favorite epidsodes was the Frank Grimes episode, so I was delighted to see the

related epidsode this season! ...oooh a three-fifteen **Homer poors water on his console** :lol:

One of my favorite non-recurring characters is Ol'Gil :D

:ph34r:

(edited)

Barto could be any of you at this. And i could probably come in second or third ;) ill think of a tought really quick....

C. Montgomery Burns

Which President did Burn's mother have an affair with?

Edited by Zeabos

Homer's # is 908 but he is "The Chosen One", due to the birthmark of the Stonecutter Symbol on Homer's body. Also, Burn's mother had an affair with Cleveland or Taft, can't remember which. Although I could be totally wrong, thats a good question