Banned

Guest Counterstriker

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

I've noticed the amount of cheating on your server. Maybe we should all just stop banning people all together. People will cheat no matter what. We have all cheated in something. I would nominate just banning them tkers.

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

(it was a joke)

*fake cough at lack of funniness*

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

joke (jk)

n.

Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

A mischievous trick; a prank.

An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

... now tell me... you don't fall into one of those categories.. but.. you still call it a joke...

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

Not necissarliy. A joke could be formed in many ways. I was not trying to be amusing. Maybe you should devote more of your time to schoolwork, your wife, work, or whatever you do instead of looking up the meaning of joke. Maybe you are 500 pounds and cannot move away from your chair. Maybe you don't have a wife, maybe you are a dropout of school. However, you should stop trying to be such a smart donkey.

I was just trying to see the responses that i would get by posting that forum.

Maybe he won a gold medal in the 100m dash. :blink:

As for wasting his time looking up the meaning of joke, that takes less than a minute. <_<

And he was right, that "joke" wasn't funny...

:ph34r:

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

hahaha.. a little defensive are we.... you yourself made a witti-less joke, then you prose that I am fat and stupid and have no life? Thank you sir, you have made me feel so bad... so bad in that I was making a simple joke you at.

If you can't realize that I am making a stupid sarcastic joke and you can't take it, then you hvae the issue here not I.

I do not have to prove ANYTHING to you, this is an online forums where people share their ideas and comments. We are all in good faith and fun here, nothing more. If you choose to make it a hostile enviorment because you can only dish the jokes, not take them, then I reccomend you leave.

I am not a mean person, and I am nothing that you will EVER say, because well you don't know much about me, now do you?

So before you open your mouth/type , whatever it is you WANT to say, I reccomend you THINK about it first.

Viva la MMMM!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
*blink blink*

I'm in Lost City

The population is rapidly rising 8P)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
LOL! I love you Tape, what have I done to you? Need a tissue...?  :lol:

I'm sure the sincerity would be much stronger if you said TaPe :rolleyes: How hard is it to capitolize that "P" anyway? Just kidding of course, I don't really care :P It's just nice to see it every once in a while, lets me know that you care 8P):o:ph34r:

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

Oh so you want to start something fatty. go run around a park a few thousand times then maybe you will lose your baby fat?!?

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

I only started to do talk when a few people can't take a freaking bad joke.

BRING IT DON'T SING It

Oh so you want to start something fatty. go run around a park a few thousand times then maybe you will lose your baby fat?!?

That's great. You sound like you're on a playground. What's funny is that you're calling everyone fat, etc in this topic. Each time you do, it makes you seem smaller and smaller.

Can you tell me what your real purpose is around here, or is it just to continue to be the crap on someone's shoe during each visit?