Guests

My real purpose.....

hmmm.

what is your real purpose??

What's the meaning of life??

Why are you still living?

Why is the world round?

Why is the ocean full of water???

Maybe we should all go look these up and come back.

My purpose was just to say that everyone on that server cheats. Then some dum-dum took it the wrong way. Then you got involved. So what is the purpose of you even replying?

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

Fi i Mke nether erer plas telle me soo i cn fx it/ tank yu

Not necissarliy. A joke could be formed in many ways. I was not trying to be amusing. Maybe you should devote more of your time to schoolwork, your wife, work, or whatever you do instead of looking up the meaning of joke. Maybe you are 500 pounds and cannot move away from your chair. Maybe you don't have a wife, maybe you are a dropout of school. However, you should stop trying to be such a smart donkey.

I was just trying to see the responses that i would get by posting that forum.

PS. This is where you went wrong. You tossed out the first insults. You got irrational really quickly. Now you're just acting like a loser that wants to fight a losing battle.

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

Yes sorry Fatty for my immaturity. Bad mood thats why I snapped back. This is my bad. Sorry.

THIS IS THE WORST THREAD I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I mean seriously! Is this a brutal mob mentality here??? Nothing got turned into something far bigger than nothing and it's really not cool. All I see in this thread is majorly disappointing immaturity in places I wouldn't expect to see it. This is closed, and if anyone ever breathes mention of it again I'll be unhappy.