Bye

Ak2786

I will no longer be posting in these boards or be playign on mmmm server mainly because of all the bullpoop that has gone on with pointless arguments accounts being deleted etc...

I'll still be around playign in TF and foxtrot if i ever feel like pubbing.

It was a nice time being in the community... while it was a community.

i hear ya ak, and being in the same clan with you and tek and smoke and bb who are all deleted now leaves me in a bad spot. Me being the only zx2 still active here leaves me thinking. Should i leave on my own free will to support and back my clan, or should i stay and be myself and hope that i dont catch flack from them for my decision. I decide to stay because although we are a clan and we do represent each other in many ways i feel the need to stick around because of the people here. There are other good communities out there such as aix and stinkditch but i just dont know those kids and dont know if i want to go through the "new guy" process again. To [Mmmm], i know a lot of things have been done in the last day or two concerning deleting of my clanmates accounts but i choose not to get involved with it because maybe they went about things the wrong way ;) I hope to stay if Fatty permits it and come to the lan and meet all you sucka heads. Sorry to Tek and Smoke and AK and BadB0y but life goes on, see ya on irc. gl hf.

about half of the people/clans that I have met here and played with for over year has been banned or quits cuz of happyness....hate to see everyone leave for such reasons..

It's really silly,its a game and if u enjoy playin with alot of us peeps then why would anything like arguements make u leave. Fatty puts alot of time into everything for mostly our enjoyment,not his.

Just think bout it,nothing really aweful has happened to anybody,lighten up everyone thats has a prob with the community sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The community will always live with such good people all around.

Thats all :rolleyes:

AK, we have had our times, playin together, scrimmin together, I hope we can still do that. I will miss ya man. I hope your clan does well. Ill never forget the "lag masta"......