attack on titan/ shingeki no kyojin

swatfishy

Manga is one of the best >: )
I read it before it got adapted into anime and became this huge. Good for the author with the boost of popularity, sad about the weeaboo fandom. Fandom ruins nice things.

Still like it though.

Edited by CHARON

Even though Ive read to current, I still dont know how its gonna end. With the recent chapter it did confirm my theory...slightly. Its probably true.

Should read Gantz and read /watch HunterxHunter

hah jokes on you, I just got done doing a 24hr reading marathon of Gantz. Hunter X Hunter is good, too bad the author is always busy, I dont know if it was the same for their other mangas. Ive been reading some good Korean Manhwas, Tower of God and The Breaker/:New Waves. Those are pretty good too.

I'll have to look these up. Any other good ones out there I should look out for?

Beelzebub, The First Step (a.k.a Fighting Spirit, a.k.a Hajime no Ippo), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, The World God Only Knows, Freezing (NSFW), Cage of Eden was good and Air Gear as well.

If you like Super Powers and randomness like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Onepunch-Man is awesome.

Edited by ValenAlvern

Cage of Eden ending was super disappointing though 8 /

Nope HunterxHunter is the only work of Togashi to get so many hiatus, the author has health problem (or so he said, other source says he has an addiction with Dragon Quest .... )

Right now I like "Kamisama no Iuutori " and "Kamisama no Iuutori Ni" (sequel), short read. Gintama is always one of the must read, "Btooom" both anime n manga are worth checking out.

Edited by CHARON

I liked the ending, not like they could have showed more that would have been the same. Though there is still some things left open about a few people.

Also if you like 'The First Step' (Which is about boxing) a Korean Manhwa thats good and follows the same sport is 'Green Boy'.

A Manga I just started reading is King Golf. Which is about a high school thug that wants to become a golf pro.

There're too many things left unexplained, unless theres a sequel which i doubt there will ever be, since the ending is clearly rushed . Not sure if it got cut by the publisher since its quite popular.

Nah dont like sport manga. Horror/adventure/fantasy/survival are more my genres

I feel so ashamed that I left out the best series ever. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I just assume everyone who reads manga or watches anime has seen it. Same for First of the North Star.

"Brrr, its cold without my mask" I lost it.

Edited by ValenAlvern

I'm gonna get all hipster and brag about how I was reading Shingeki well before it became popular :P

I didn't watch the anime though, I heard the anime ending was pretty bad?

afaik it follows the manga really closely but i think it ended at a good cliffhanger spot.

• 2 months later...

So I found out the Author is doing a Prequel to the series already, seems it MIGHT be about <spoiler to main series>. Also the Author has said in an Interview that he thought up the story based on his personal fears, and that he wants to do 20 volumes or was it 25. The comic is on about 11 Volumes.

Shameless bump on the Prequel.