NFL Week 14 Open Thread of Doom

Flitterkill

GC #1 I'm finished barring the miracle of miracles. Gronk down, Al morris sucks, TY hilton sucks

After all that struggle to climb the rank and attain that final play off spot I'm one and done. When I changed my name to wrong way bulls it all turned around for the better but now looks like I'mma have my lowest or 2nd lowest output of the season mean while lookbackers is blowing up - end of demo

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

FK, I attribute your staying afloat to both sorcery and a scorched earth approach to the wr waiver wire mid-season. I seem to recall you grabbing every receiver with a pulse, turning into Allen, Douglas, and at least one more starter.

Borrowed time indeed - I'm not even upset, that's amazing.

I got the first seed in GC #1 with an autodrafted team.

What the hell happened.

dude honestly your team looks like hot garbage. ( outside of 1 or 2 players) I dunno whats going on there.

I know. Its not just lucky match-ups too, I have more total points than anyone else in the league >__>

I've managed to avoid injuries at every position but QB, that is probably why.

Edited by Pronouncemyname

GC Board Member

Not that I needed the win this week but it is kinda funny to get tossed by McCown of all people.

And yeah, I've been somewhat shamefully proud of my hustle this year but there is is just no way I can survive the playoffs.

Harris @ ESPN Fantasy was musing how grim it is for fantasy leagues when the #1 players at both RB and TE go down in the same week. I laughed and thought... if you only knew...

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/impressions131209/injuries-rob-gronkowski-adrian-peterson-reggie-bush-take-headlines-week-14

Also - man... Why didn't we have at least bonus points for 60+ yard field goals? Prater sets the NFL record and I get 5 points. Should been 6. Or 10 :)

hmm out of play off contention all year long untill the last 4 weeks and I some how spring from 4th to 1st the last week of the season to open the the playoffs with my 3rd lowest score of the year. Lollers

J Charles beat me hands down. You give him and average weekly score and its a tight game. ermagersh 51 points one player! I had no one on my team blow up @ all. Its disapointing to say the least. Thanks for showing up J. Graham I hate the saints!

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Board Member

I tried but basically the injuries finally caught up with me.

You choose: Ben Rothlesberger, Matt Ryan, Matt Flynn.

Only one of those is winning your matchup. Bet you chose wrong :)

Was a fun match though. Thursday treated me really well. Was ok early on Sunday and then inevitability arrived.

I had to have Pitta grab 18 points on Monday. Because Gronk, etc... Nothing else on the wire to even think about.

So it goes.

But fun!

I'm more than happy to be competing for third place after losing more than a fourth of my original starters to injuries.

Matt Flynn!

To Dreams In Red.

I apologize for starting Jamaal Charles, DeSean Jackson, Alex Smith, and DeMarco Murray all in the same week.

It really wasn't fair.

Heh. I had it coming.