Week 4

Sweet job guys

10-2 CT

3-9 T

I think is the final for a 1 round victory. I have the demos of both halves, mostly on Moss.

It'll be a while before they're uploaded.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i played really crappy, and we played on a non-wwcl server 2nd half and they configed us hard ;/

Oh well a win is a win.

(edited)

wewt as CT

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~phoque/chief/we...wt_boom_1st.dem

is done.

wewt as T is @ 10Mb/17Mb <---not zipped. I don't believe in pants let alone zipping.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~phoque/chief/we...wt_boom_2nd.dem

If I don't get back to edit this expect it to be done by about 10:45-11pm CST.

they're both up. Hopefully saving some of Moss' bandwidth. I did switch around a bit, but I mostly stayed on moss or the map overhead just to see that the action was on the other side of the map lol

Edited by Chief

i played really crappy, and we played on a non-wwcl server 2nd half and they configed us hard ;/

Oh well a win is a win.

ummmm....when you know wwcl can easily be 'avoided' whats the difference of wwcl/no wwcl anyway?

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

yeah but if you alias block wwcl will let people know, cause i can read your config through server logs. And then get them suspended for configing.

No, that's great, I just had no idea who was on their roster.

What about tossing in some info here and there about the top dogs? What's the highest level of Cal? I know there's O and I, for open and invite, right? Is there anything above that? M or something or is that something else? I guess I could just visit the site. I used to enjoy when Rev would post the demos of the bestest of the bestest once in a while.

Yah it usually takes a undefeated or like 7-1 team in open to get into intermediated (cal-im). From there i think its the usuall, just get into play offs and do well, and they might move you up to main (cal-m) and there the same to invite (cal-i).