hunger games

crasx

GC Alumni

I think there are some configs that need to be setup with it.... but yea I was thinkin of throwin it on scopeless when I finish a couple other things

• 3 weeks later...
GC Alumni

I believe this map requires dm and some other pluginz. Been considering swapping the scopeless server to a deathmatch one. One day I'll be less lazy

I believe this map requires dm and some other pluginz. Been considering swapping the scopeless server to a deathmatch one. One day I'll be less lazy

Way to have a real life Crasx....

But back to the real conversation, I reinstalled CS:GO after watching the video... maybe this will be the catalyst that gets me to play CS again.

GC Alumni

almost got a girlfriend too... quick! save me before I lose my nerd status

maybe this will be the catalyst that gets me to play CS again.

Uhhh in this case let's not do this :P

san is just afraid

• Like 1

maybe this will be the catalyst that gets me to play CS again.

Uhhh in this case let's not do this :P

Rude.

almost got a girlfriend too... quick! save me before I lose my nerd status

Just tell you are a hockey fan and you play video games... that should scare her off.

A girlfriend leads to a wife. A wife leads to kids. Kids leads to no gaming time.

Trust me, TURN BACK NOW! It's a slippery slope my friend. lol

IDK nightling...... I got my 5 and 4 year olds playing lego star wars.... they do it while I'm gaming in the same room so they are easy to watch but yes there is a phase in there where gaming is at a minimum

GC Alumni

to bring this thread back... I have hunger games on the scopeless server and renamed scopeless to deathmatch. has a password for now - asdfg (or something)

its also impossible to play that map with bots